Ready Set Go

Options
My names Mariah; I have a son who is 4... and since i had my son i have been struggling with loosing the weight. Im ready to start my life over, and get back into shape. I hope this site helps me, so i can loose this extra weight that holds my self esteem down and bring it back up :):)

Replies

• rachelcordova
    Options
    This site is awesome, I think you'll find it very helpful! Good luck with your goals! :)
  • ppenton
    ppenton Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just joined this site Friday afternoon by looking at Itunes for an app for my phone. I have already lost 3 lbs. just by logging my food in my food diary. It really makes you aware of what and how much you eat when you record everything. Even the cookies I ate this evening (homemade and I couldn't resist the urge). I am sooo excited about this site. I can record my exercise and it tells me how many calories I have burned.
  • mollykay09
    Options
    I just joined and am very excited to get started! Good luck on your journey!
  • dmjones0608
    Options
    Thanks everyone.. :) good luck to you all.. i have been eating better for two weeks and working out for one, i can see a big difference... i wish i would have seen this site along time ago..!! I just want to loose 15 pounds, so hopefully ill get it down in a month and have my eating habits by then as well. I went to the gym with my child and it was alot more motivating to run laps with him there has i chase him. ..Anyhow Good luck everyone, keep me updated on how well you are doing.