Hi there! Just joining and am very excited to be part of thi

Options
:bigsmile:

Replies

• Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Glad you decided to take the plunge! Good luck in your journey!
  • Altiv
    Altiv Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I hope you enjoy this wonderful community =)
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Welcome! :smile:
  • godsway1
    Options
    Thanks! I am investing in myself and my future. Done missing out on life because of my excess weight. Feeling pretty good these days with the full on reality check that I am still on my journey. It is AMAZING how much I now, naturally, see differently. How much I have misjudged others opinions of me and how much I unhappiness I carried around with me...affecting the relationships in my life........woe! Still a ways to go but feeling soooo much lighter!
  • DanniJNoles
    Options
    Welcome. This is an awesome website and everyone here is so supportive! Good luck with your progress. We all know somewhat of how you feel. You are welcome to add me if you'd like. Prior military so I know a few things about physical training.
  • godsway1
    Options
    Thanks! I am investing in myself and my future. Done missing out on life because of my excess weight. Feeling pretty good these days with the full on reality check that I am still on my journey. It is AMAZING how much I now, naturally, see differently. How much I have misjudged others opinions of me and how much I unhappiness I carried around with me...affecting the relationships in my life........woe! Still a ways to go but feeling soooo much lighter!
  • godsway1
    Options
    Thanks sooo much. Feel free to add me as a friend, too.