feeling not so good looking

Options
I have been having so many NSVs and had a great workout today, but feeling as fat as I was before starting this. Hoping tomorrow will be better.

Replies

• Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    It will be! :) I have days like that too, but tomorrow is a new day. You did wonderful.
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Just keep working hard and it will all pay off. Huge rewards!!
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Your scumbag brain will still be screwing around with you when you've lost 130 pounds. Ignore it.
  • Tigermum9
    Tigermum9 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I feel soooo unattractive EVERYDAY! Being overweight dont help either :(
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    There is always days like that. Keep at it though and there will be improvements.
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Seems like we all go through those days where we wonder if we'll ever "get there". Just pick up something 18 lbs. and it should make you smile!
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 stone and when I dropped a dress size I felt fantastic! I felt slim, I felt younger, just wonderful.

But the last couple of weeks, that's gone, I feel like I did before the weight came off, lardy, flabby, big, and old, and I find it hard to believe I haven't put half that weight back on! And I feel like the rest is never going to go.

Now that I've totally cheered you up :wink: basically what I'm trying to say is, you're not alone. I'm sure loads of us feel like this sometimes.

Well, I'm just going to keep trying and hopefully I'll be another stone lighter by Xmas :smile:
  • b1essed
    b1essed Posts: 18
    Options
    Hang on in there.....that's what I'm going to do
  • shelbz09
    shelbz09 Posts: 115
    Options
    Keep your head up! Every day is a new day! Keep on working on your goals one day at a time! :) You WILL get there!

stay positive! :)
  • stevepax
    stevepax Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Meh, no big deal. I've been ugly for going on 35 years. I lost 60 pounds, and it turns out I'm still ugly. I've come to terms with it. :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I'm 2/3 of the way there and still feel the same. Still fat and no prettier.
  • Nelson12290
    Options
    Meh, no big deal. I've been ugly for going on 35 years. I lost 60 pounds, and it turns out I'm still ugly. I've come to terms with it. :)

Haha I love this one!
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. I've lost weight, my clothes are very loose, I get on the scale every day and it still says I'm down, BUT I feel like I look the same :( Health wise I feel much better but I don't see the weight loss! If my clothes were not so loose, I would not believe the scale at all.

I don't know the answer except to keep at it no matter how it "feels". The alternative is to go back to the way I was eating and feeling before and for me that is NOT an option.
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Aw hun, you get days like that - don't let it get you down.

I went for a run today and felt fab.... until I got to round the corner from home, and some 20-something 120 pound gazelle skipped casually across the road at a pace that would have given me a coronary... and me with a puce coloured face and bits of twigs in my hair... Meh...

Hey ho.... :flowerforyou: