Do you need motivation??

Options
Hi there!!! If you are looking for a great motivational friend then you need to add me. I love helping others. I am on this journey with you so I know how you feel. I am very dedicated to making a healthy lifestyle change. I have an open diary, I log daily, I read every single post from my friends and comment back to them!! The more friends the better chance of succeeding on your journey. I see alot of negative responses to people when they have a bad day and believe that it does more harm than good!! So if you need positivity add me!!! My name is Beth and would love to have gave you as a friend..

Replies

• angeldrw
    angeldrw Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Looking for a friend to help motivate me
  • geegee9539
    Options
    I just joined...again...MyFitnessPal, I need motivation, encouragement like I am sure many of us do out here. ASny journey is always better if you have someone to share it with.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    I am so happy I have you as a friend. I love your comments and they do keep me motivated. But honestly my main motivation comes from myself. In which it should. I am so extremely motivated to see the new lower number on the scale each timei weigh. But i do appreciate your comments and such!
  • nettie219
    nettie219 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! Yes I need motivation and encouragement to get me through this journey of my weight loss goals. I have to lose 111 lbs. I am so bummed out because I gained 40 pounds last year from about September to December I am not sure if it was from the breast cancer I got or something else such as my medicine. So now I have to lose more weight and it bothers me. I am making some changes in my diet that I think will help so much. I stopped drinking soda, drink green tea now, no more creamer used to pour at least half of the creamer in the coffee....not good. I eat oatmeal every morning with stevia, and I drink slim fast milk now. I walk every morning with my dog and I am feeling better. I thought those changes would help a lot. Oh and I am drinking lots of water too. So any time of motivation will help me a lot. Thank you, nettie219
  • penelope76
    penelope76 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!! If you are looking for a great motivational friend then you need to add me. I love helping others. I am on this journey with you so I know how you feel. I am very dedicated to making a healthy lifestyle change. I have an open diary, I log daily, I read every single post from my friends and comment back to them!! The more friends the better chance of succeeding on your journey. I see alot of negative responses to people when they have a bad day and believe that it does more harm than good!! So if you need positivity add me!!! My name is Beth and would love to have gave you as a friend..
    =) I love having you as a friend!!! You are so uplifting and inspirational!!!
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    FR sent :flowerforyou:
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I could use more motivation....F/R sent! :wink:
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'd love to motivate you, anyone is welcome to add me. =)
  • karyn19781
    karyn19781 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello my lovelies, hope your all well I am looking for like minded people to help me shed my weight .
  • marykate723
    marykate723 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I need help! I feel like I'm starting all over again. I just reset my weight ticker and it's 20 pounds higher than it was when I joined last year :( I need motivation to stick with it for good this time!
  • jackiefrost33
    Options
    ♥♥ I love having you as well Pennie!!!
  • JarryIvette
    JarryIvette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    New here and would love to have more friends :) you sound like a great persons to talk to ;)
  • jackiefrost33
    Options
    ♥♥ I love having you as well Pennie!!!
  • ellis222
    ellis222 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'd love another friend! Sending FR :happy:
  • GrammyNanner
    GrammyNanner Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request.
  • homegirl614
    homegirl614 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    She is an AMAZING friend to have on here. She is a natural motivator and her comments are always positive, they make you feel good about yourself. She provides the support that a lot of people need to keep going. I say everybody should add her as a friend :smile: .
  • mlauster
    mlauster Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well. You sound like a very uplifting person. Motivation and determination, that's what it's all about!
  • spuds1316
    spuds1316 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    F/R sent. I am just starting out again and need lots of motivation.
  • jordynaustysmom
    Options
    Would be honored to call you friend! Sendin:happy: g fr