What did you eat for your last cheat meal/day?

Options
WisiPls
WisiPls Posts: 359
last cheat day I had was:

-1lb of bacon
-a box of cereal
- half gallon of milk
-case of blueberries
-box of strawberries
-apple
-10oz of steak
-2 potatoes
-12 eggs
-lots of peanut butter, didn't measure it

can't think of anything else, but there was probably more:sick:

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    lacking in the ice cream department. 8/10
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Double bacon cheeseburger with onion rings and a double scoop cashew caramel sundae at Culver's.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

And -1 for an apple being included in a "cheat meal."

7/10
  • WisiPls
    Options

And -1 for an apple being included in a "cheat meal."

7/10

Was naming everything I ate that day, but now I feel a little silly putting it in there lol

had to balance out the 1lb of bacon with an apple
  • diablodevil2
    Options
    All the Chinese food. All of it.
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Cajun style brunch: fried chicken and bacon biscuit open faced with a ton of delicious gravy on top. With a side of andouille sausage.

Then at night: peanut butter sandwich, 3 "snack" sized 90 calorie ice cream cones, target chickadees (generic goldfish) and almost 2 cups of chocolate milk fresh from a local farm.

But the weekend before this last one I had about 4500 calories in one day between pancakes/eggs for breakfast and then a Southern family style meal for dinner with fried chicken, ham, and all the fixins topped off with peach cobbler and ice cream for dessert.

So worth it.
  • crazorbaq
    crazorbaq Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Haven't really had one yet...HOWEVER, friday we celebrate our 17th anniversary...so I am planning to eat badly..LOL
  • CubanSammich
    Options
    an entire cheesecake, last thursday. ate nothing else al day
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    Sushi & green tea ice cream ( cheat meal for me not day)
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    chocolate chip cookies
  • daniellealys
    daniellealys Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    i had the worst cheat day I have had since i started paleo in november 2012. usually my cheats are not fast food but i was jonsing.
    taco bell doritos locos taco supreme
    dunkin donuts chocolate peanut butter ice cream
    pizza hut pizza

what? I was a mad woman that day! didnt gain a lb though :D

i already have my next one planned for mid september and it will be cheesecake from the cheesecake factory! OMG
  • Me_vs_obesity
    Options
    two slices of cake
    a bunch of lollies
    some fizzy diet water stuff.

yay making the calorie count over 2000 D: *dies*
  • ElBence
    ElBence Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    6 oz of pork loin roast, two heaping scoops of garlic mashed potatoes, bunch of green beans, Mexican Coke, cherry berry pie, a large glass of milk, and animal crackers cookies.
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    680g of fat free cottage cheese :P I live off the stuff
  • WisiPls
    Options
    I need to step up my cheat day game, you guys have me beat. would kill for a cheesecake
  • shantronathon
    shantronathon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I had three pieces of pizza with garlic butter sauce for breakfast, almost a whole box of wheat thins as a snack (mindless eating), beef lo mein (an entire serving to myself) for lunch, beef pho extra sriracha-y for dinner. Oh and let's talk about having a big ole chocolate donut for dessert too.

:noway:

I was PMSing and in need of all the sodium and carbs on the planet.
  • kshiraakshara
    kshiraakshara Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My last cheat was the Gilroy Garlic Festival a little over a week ago. I had a pork tamale, a garlic ice cream cone, garlic shrimp and white rice, and freshly-fried-in-front-of-me-while-I-was-waiting-in-line garlic potato chips. Then after I got home, I had half a medium margherita pizza. It was a good day!
  • ditsy
    ditsy Posts: 27
    Options
    Blow Out Day after wiping out on my exams!! Morning : 30 Dates, 500g of macadamia's, Almonds & Pecans, 500g Blueberries & Strawberries. Evening: A bottle of red wine, approx 100g of a divine Brie and a block of Lindt chocolate (it was a little one) I didn't feel too crash hot after.. Sugar/Alcohol Overload ...followed the next morning by a hangover,a nasty number on the scales and the walk of shame to the gym.
  • scottymc4
    Options
    Hotdog
    Donair wrap
    Pancakes
    Peanutbutter/ricekrispies/chocolate mixed in a huge bowl
    Homemade ice cream sandwich with full size chocchip cookies
  • tm82001
    tm82001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just ate it....cheat "healthy" dessert. One cut up apple with three tablespoons of peanut butter with a couple tablespoons of unsweetened flaked coconut and a 1/4 cup of Honey Bunches of Oats. I took an apple slice and dipped it in all the yumminess...cost me 450 calories, but well worth it.