Before pics

Options
So I've gone as far as taking before pics to help modivate me and help me get past my munchie moments. And so I decided to post some on here, so.....be nice! :tongue: And I've finally gotten past my "good one day, bad the next" habit and have done good 3 days in a row!! Thats my new record. And I've worked out for 2! And I feel so good finally getting over that little hump of mine. now I'm extending my goal to keep it up until saturday! I hope I can do it!

Replies

• GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    So I've gone as far as taking before pics to help modivate me and help me get past my munchie moments. And so I decided to post some on here, so.....be nice! :tongue: And I've finally gotten past my "good one day, bad the next" habit and have done good 3 days in a row!! Thats my new record. And I've worked out for 2! And I feel so good finally getting over that little hump of mine. now I'm extending my goal to keep it up until saturday! I hope I can do it!
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options
    After reading your previous posts I am really glad to see that sucess! That's great! Now, if every once in a while you have a bad day, you can just get back on track. And you ARE loosing weight.
    Good job!
  • GrnEyz
    Options
    thank you! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Set your mind to it. As soon as you get up say to yourself its going to be a good day. After you workout have your self 150 calorie smoothie.
  • GrnEyz
    Options
    woo hoo! done good FOUR days now! :tongue:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    YEY YOU!!! Keep up the great work and keep reporting back here! Hooray! Good luck tomorrow!
  • GrnEyz
    Options
    I've officially be good for FIVE days in a row! Probably haven't worked out as much as I should...but that's the next step! I'm going to try and work out later tonight when it cools off a bit (my stuff is in the garage) but we'll see, I'm having a hard time staying awake as it is! Oh, and I'm down another 2 pounds! :bigsmile: