Favorite Leslie Sansone workout?

Options
I was just curious what your favorite Leslie Sansone workouts are?

I've really been enjoying doing the DVD of her's I have - which is the 1 mile and 2 mile walks, have only been doing the 2 mile walks on there though. But really want to buy another DVD or two of hers. So just would love to know which one (or ones) you love the most :)

Thanks! :)

Replies

• zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You could always look on YouTube and try a couple out and see what one you like before you buy it. I have often done the 1 mile walk repeatedly while I watched a movie or something else on-line.
  • Becca619
    Becca619 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I did not realize there were so many of her full workouts on youtube! Wow!

The one that is interesting to me right now is the Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    They're all pretty much the same. Some have longer "walks" but the moves are for the most part the same. I have 4 of them now just for a change of scenery.
  • notdebby
    notdebby Posts: 58
    Options
    I only have one. It's called Walk This Way. It's very beginner but it works for me for something to do in the winter when there's snow all over the ground. I add 1 or 2 lb dumb bells to a lot of the moves for a little extra and it's really easy to incorporate them into this one.
  • scottaworley
    scottaworley Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I read the title as "Favorite Lisa Simpson workout?"

I would do any Lisa Simpson workout.
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    I had a three mile one that came with an exercise band that wrapped around your waist and she incorporated arm and core work. That was my favorite...$5 at Sam's Club!
  • Zaniejane
    Zaniejane Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I thought once you'd seen one you'd seem them all. She does make me surprise laugh sometimes though so maybe that would make it different.
  • Becca619
    Becca619 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Went to best buy today and ended up buying two of her DVD's - they ended up being buy 1, get 1 50% off! :)

Just Walk Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan - different length walk for each day of the week followed by a very short strength session. I'm probably going to change it up slightly and do something 6 days a week.
    I did the 2 mile walk today to compare it to the other 2 mile walk DVD I have - wow! Much harder, drenched in sweat by the time I was done, definitely a much better workout on this new one!

Just Walk Walk It Off In 30 Days - M, W, F do 30 minutes of cardio. T, Th, Sat do 30 minutes of strength. Going to start this one once I start doing school with our son again as I'm not sure how long to expect things to take this year :) but know I can definitely get in 30 minutes a day :)