Hello from Wichita, KS

Options
Greetings from the land of OZ!!!

I am new to this site. I have lost about 30 lbs using another free site, but was concerned as that site did not track carbs, fat, sugar, etc. Any-who I am excited to be on this site and am looking forward to continuing my weight loss / life improvement journey. I would also like to meet some locals who would like to get some kind of motivational group going here in Wichita. Thanks for stopping by!!!!

Replies

• phieaglefan
    phieaglefan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Unfortunately I'm not from Wichita, but very close - outside of OKC. My diary is open and I'm also open to friend requests. Happy logging!
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm also from Kansas, welcome! I don't track my food, but I love the forums and friends for workout support!

Rachel
  • Wichita_Slims
    Options
    Hello and thanks for replying to my post!!! What has been the hardest part in this process for you?
  • CarlaNeverGivenUp
    CarlaNeverGivenUp Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi. I live all the way in Goddard, KS!! Welcome to MFP and congrats on your weight loss so far! Awesome! Feel free to friend me. I'm a mom of 3, 45 years old and been married for 21 years. I've been on MFP since mayish. I've lost 7 lbs and working towards 13 more to get rid of to meet my first goal!

Nice to have a local friend! But I truly love all MFP from all over the world encouraging us on!

Blessings!
    Carla
  • Wichita_Slims
    Options
    Thanks Carla!!! I will be sure to add you and congrats on your weight loss as well!! :smile:
  • Wichita_Slims
    Options
    Did anyone participate in the Glow Run 5K last weekend? If so, how did you enjoy it?
  • therevenantchoir
    Options
    Hey! I'm also from Wichita. Congrats on your weight loss. Feel free to add me. :)
  • CarlaNeverGivenUp
    CarlaNeverGivenUp Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I didn't but maybe next year...did you?! Sounded fun!
  • Snowoutspokin
    Options
    Hey! I'm not FROM KS but I live here now. about 70 miles from you. I don't currently track food I've been here goin on 2 years.I have a diff. profile than what I started with but haven't actually missed a day Welcome!
  • musicteacher40
    musicteacher40 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Not from Wichita, but graduated H.S. from South Haven....now in Pittsburg, home of the PSU Gorillas!