300+

Options
2»

Replies

• CandelLife
    CandelLife Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi Candi! I started at 300 and am now at 255 - I am 5' 6" - you can add me as a friend and we can encourage each other! I'm getting my head around taking more pictures, I've been behind the camera usually and hide from getting in front of it but I do need more progress pictures so I suppose I should get over that eh? LOL...
  • scarlette_wings
    scarlette_wings Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's incredible! You are an inspiration.
  • FelicityHarris87
    Options
    I am starting today at 333 and I am 5'3. It is really good to see others succeeding- a good boost. Whilst my body doesn't ache yet, I am out of breathe so easily and it is making me withdrawn, I like to know where friends are meeting before I agree to go as I am worried about fitting in seats.

My first goal is 299, I am setting 10% goals, but added an extra lb to be under 300 ;)
  • jasondutton77
    Options
    i started 3 weeks ago at 334 lbs. now down to 321 lbs.
  • cvh12345
    Options
    I started over a year ago at 330 pounds, I lost about 70 pounds and then life got in my way. I ended up gaining back about 60 pounds and just started back on MFP about a month ago. I have already lost about 15 pounds and am starting to feel a little better again. It is so frustrating to gain it back and have to start again. But I am starting back and I am losing again. I guess my point is, it's never too late, at least I hope not. LOL. I wish you the best of luck.
  • iquiltoo
    iquiltoo Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Over a year ago, I had emergency surgery. At one point in hospital they weighed me. It was in kilos, but I think it converted to about 350. After the surgery, due to various reasons (long story, boring!), I lost and managed to keep off 50 lbs. That's not reflected in my ticker. Then I got into an exercise class, and also stumbled onto MFP. I have lost a further 31 lbs and am down to about 268. Adding up all the small changes, it's enormous what a difference it makes. I am a bit disheartened by how long it is going to take, but as the saying goes, discipline is doing what needs to be done even when you don't want to do it. So I am learning discipline! You can too, one day, one meal at a time. Usually I poop out of doing something (like Weight Watchers, or exercise classes) after about three months - that seems to be my limit, but this time by the grace of God I am going on five months! In that short time I have gone from only being able to do about 15 min. cardio to just over an hour, plus some resistance work, and walking the track (total about 2 hours) at the gym. I still don't like it but I know I have to do it. You can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!