neighbors come out and yell at you
    chase neighbors with lawnmower
    ???
    profit

seems legit
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Decided to wait till 6 : 30, im about halfway done but some milf came out and seemed mad for some reason. Should i go back and finish the job?

you talkin' about the grass, or the milf? :wink:

but she doesnt have dat *kitten* :(
  • sub10orbust
    Options
    No!

why not?
  • sub10orbust
    Options
    ... Naps aren't absolutely needed unless they're children.. and can always happen at a different time of the day if they're interrupted. Overnight-morning sleep, though - No. Do. Not. Mess. With. THAT.

but naps lead to more gainz
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Mowing lawn at 6am? I mean it's Wednesday not like Saturday morning or something..i go to gym at 4 am usually so thinking about doing it right after. most people should be awake anyways rite?

NO. Not sure were you live , but I know that in Ireland, no work like that is allowed to be carried on before 8am
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Decided to wait till 6 : 30, im about halfway done but some milf came out and seemed mad for some reason. Should i go back and finish the job?
    Very considerate of you to have waited half an hour I think you did your part....you should always finish what you started
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I would be super pissed if my neighbor mowed their lawn at 6 am. You would be on my hit list lol

Seriously....don't do it. :explode: Please.

It doesn't matter what your schedule is--mowing the lawn at 6 AM is simply being inconsiderate to your neighbors.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Unless you were right outside my open bedroom window, I wouldn't notice. But I live on a noisy, busy corner and a lawnmower isn't going to be louder than the traffic.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    You can't tell that man how to live his life.
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    It's cool... I was out at 5:30 AM using my chainsaw. I just came in from cutting up half a tree that fell across my driveway overnight. The worst part about it? It was my f'ing neighbor's tree.
  • fatgulegule
    fatgulegule Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just think it shows a lack of respect for your neighbours. Sleep is a valuable commodity. No unnecessary noise between 11pm - 7am.
  • sub10orbust
    Options
    Very considerate of you to have waited half an hour I think you did your part....you should always finish what you started

think im gonna take this advice since ur pretty hot
  • sub10orbust
    Options
    It's cool... I was out at 5:30 AM using my chainsaw. I just came in from cutting up half a tree that fell across my driveway overnight. The worst part about it? It was my f'ing neighbor's tree.

damn just bad luck
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options

rZ9KzEG.gif
  • sub10orbust
    Options
    Unless you were right outside my open bedroom window, I wouldn't notice. But I live on a noisy, busy corner and a lawnmower isn't going to be louder than the traffic.

wot is that even possible?
  • sub10orbust
    Options
    I just think it shows a lack of respect for your neighbours. Sleep is a valuable commodity. No unnecessary noise between 11pm - 7am.

why 11 - 7, i thought if u sleep more than 5 hours ur doing it wrong
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options

Yes I think you should I give good advice
  • estatitra
    estatitra Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    No.
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    most cities have a noise ordinance in place - no lawn mowing before 9am or after 9pm

i think snowblowing is different cuz sometimes necessity to get out of driveway to get to work -

so anyways i would check city website or talk to the neighbors personally
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    Noooo.

2dm8kso.gif

I'd be like...you tryna fight ??