Whats the most weight you lost in a week ? :)

Options

Replies

• Patrick0321
    Patrick0321 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    6lbs (and my mind) in five days in Ibiza.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    12 lbs. It was a diet called the worst flu I've ever had since not only could I not keep broth down, but it lasted for 8 days, and I had a respiratory infection on top of it. That was a rough week. Every time I would start coughing, I would dry heave, and my kitty would run out of the room and swat at my mom's feet until she got up to check on me. So cute. Not a diet I recommend.
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    1.5-2 lbs. I like to eat!
  • CupcakeDefeater
    CupcakeDefeater Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    The most I have ever lost in one week is 8lbs.
    However. I was pushing 19 stone and literally ate the exact (old) weight watchers plan to a t. Please remember I was very overweight and I think my body was a bit shocked after no Maccy d's lol.

Now I am around 15/16 st if I am really good I will normally lose about 2lbs per week (that's definatley not every week but as I said only when I'm very good)

The loss will slow down the less you loose. Good luck!!! Your doing ace!

Xx
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    So far Ive dropped just over 3lbs a week. Im bigger thoughwas 249, Im 230 now.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    7lbs for 2weeks straight when I first started
  • Frankii_x
    Frankii_x Posts: 238
    Options
    5lbs - last week! Completely shifted up my exercise/diet regime and so it shocked my body into losing - bare in mind I'd been stuck at the same weight for 6 months though this was a welcome drop!
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    160lbs in divorce :)

Probably 7lbs
  • Sarahloulalou
    Sarahloulalou Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    9lb but I did weigh 285 at the time!
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Around 4 lbs in my first week, then between 1/2 - 1 lb a week since !
  • Armyantzzz
    Armyantzzz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    4 lbs... :bigsmile:
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Last year I lost 6lbs in one week...that was after a week of losing 1, gaining .5, losing 2, etc. I'm usually between .5-1lbs lost. Two weeks ago I lost 3.5lbs in a week. It's very few and far between.
  • tavinsmom
    tavinsmom Posts: 101
    Options
    3lbs, last week actually! It was after a 3 month plateau though, so I needed it. I lose it slowly.
  • jenner1981
    Options
    The first week I started I lost 9 pounds then four the next, since then its been 2 or 3 pounds a week. I am 5'2 and started at 263.
  • SAH1906
    SAH1906 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I lost four pounds each week for the first ten weeks.
  • Breaking_Flab
    Breaking_Flab Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I lost 15 lbs in the first week I started. I was 330 to start with though.
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    8lbs but it turned out I was pregnant...
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I pretty much always lost about a lb per week. There were some weeks that I'd "lose" 8 lbs that I just "gained" on vacation or whatever.
  • PMDiva
    PMDiva Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This last week, I lost 10 lbs while juicing. Other than that, my body is not consistent, it loses when it feels like it. I think due to my age and gender, even though, I try to eat cleaner and exercise 5-6x a week. I'm juicing 24/7 for 30-35 days. On day 9.
  • Pugwash4x4
    Pugwash4x4 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I lost 21lb in two weeks which was a surprise....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!