Where are the people in their Twenties!

Options

Replies

• hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, lost 13 lbs since I started in June, 10 since I started MFP. got another 15 to go:) Feel free to add me
  • awickliffe01
    Options
    I'm 22 and could really use some support.If anyone is out there, please add me! I have 75 pounds and maybe more to lose by August 2014 for a wedding and this is going to be a long journey. :smile:
  • teamiconic
    teamiconic Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Amandamaezing
    Amandamaezing Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new around here. Have had an account for a while but just in the last few weeks started to use MFP. I'm 25 and looking to be healthier. I would ultimately like to loose around five more pounds but if I don't or I gain from muscle I'll be happy. I want to feel healthy and have an outside to match. I don't just want to be skinny and squishy, I want to be lean and toned. Feel free to add me, I could use motivation and I'm pretty good at being positive!
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hello there!

I am 21 and just had my second baby 2 weeks ago and I have about 59 lbs to lose to hit my GW! About 20 more to go to hit my first milestone. :)
  • floristbyday
    floristbyday Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Definitely adding! :)

I'll be 21 in about two weeks and I'm looking to get back on the wagon. I lost 40 lbs and gained 10-15 back, so I'm hoping to get back into shape and feeling good! Especially when I'll be of drinking age soon :)
  • teamiconic
    Options
    Bump
  • teamiconic
    Options
    Bump
  • maritsa88
    maritsa88 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!!! 25!
  • rebeccammayne
    Options
    Hi Im 25, determined to have a bikini ready body by september, 1 month away!
    been to the gym 5 nights a week for 3 months and got nowhere :( so hoping this website will give me a helping hand. :)
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    21 here

Looking to get abs of steel . Cutting*
  • Drunx
    Drunx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    26 here
  • mariabeirne1
    mariabeirne1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 21 next month, CW 147 GW 110, I've lost 5 pounds so far and I wanna find friends to motivate me so feel free to add me! :D
  • astrama
    astrama Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hey guys 22 here. feel free to add me. on mfp everyday and will comment and motivate :)
  • soniaprashant
    Options
    HI, I am 22. Just started... New at a place in a metro, staying in shape
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 20...twice, lol

I love everybody, send me a request (with a note please)
  • vikramtag
    vikramtag Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    21 years old
    Starting date :18l06l2013
    Starting Weight :199 lbs
    Current weight :183 lbs
    Goal weight : 165
    Target date : End of October

Workout Routine

One Hour weight training
    Followed by 30 min Cardio + Calisthenics

Intense Circuit Training once a week..

U can add me if u like :)
  • bowlofpeaches
    bowlofpeaches Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, I've got 105Ib to go!! I'm new here and could use some friends :) Add me!!!
  • Caiton
    Caiton Posts: 4
    Options
    24 and active, trying to ditch 10-12 lbs through better nutrition. Happy for more friendly motivation.
  • ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You mean where are they late on a Saturday afternoon? My guess is still hung over in bed.

LOL, this...and wrecking their bodies so they can come back on here in their 30's :P
    Such a cynical old woman I am :P