anyone doing insanity?

Options
I just started "insanity" yesterday and need some support as well as give some :)

Replies

• nikkip1982
    nikkip1982 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it, but a local yoga center is offering a class 2x a week...so, I am doing it, but not daily. I also have a certified instructor to ensure we are all following proper form.

It is hard! I did the first 8 weeks on the "beginner" level. I dont know if that is offered in the videos, but I couldn't do any of Shaun T's crazy crap! LOL, I am getting better now though.

Just remember, it sucks...until you are done. Then, it is friggen' awesome!
  • Aprill42
    Aprill42 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!

So just started week 4 of it and yes Insanity and I have a love hate relationship! I have realized my endurance is getting better and I'm toning up.

I actually sweat too!! LoL
  • calroseangelo
    Options
    I just completed it so I know exactly what you are and will be going through! Stick with it! It is worth it!! :-) Any fellow Insaniacs can add me. :happy:
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm doing insanity, but not every day, about 3-4 times a week most of the time and I love it (most of the time) lol! It's tiring but it's so worth it!
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    ME - I am in week 3 and loving it! I did the first 3 weeks before going on holiday and then had a 2 week blow out with no exercise and decided to start again and am back to where I was before my holiday. I am finding that I am far stronger and able to do more of the harded moves like the drills....

Feel free to add me! :wink: