I need Nike+ Running friends

Options

Replies

• ammjr71
    ammjr71 Posts: 13
    Options
    I'll add you. I had to reset my account not too long ago because the app wouldn't load... turns out I just had to delete the last run I did, so now I know if it happens again. Anyway, my profile: http://nikeplus.nike.com/plus/profile/AMMJR71/ feel free to add me AMMJR71

I've sent out requests to a bunch of people... THANK YOU!!!!
  • Juanwi
    Juanwi Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My screen is SuperAnthro, although I usually use runkeeper for runs. I do use Nike+ to track my Nike+Kinect training.
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    mojo724

just because I'm a few pages back.
  • EnricoCk
    Options
    Hey Guys, just joined the community.
    I would love to have new runner friends on Nike+. Please add me my screename: enricogaletta
    Cheers
  • Taknakhan
    Options
    Just added some people. Feel free to add me: username- taknakhan. I finished the 0 to 5 km iOS app a few weeks ago, and now I'm trying crack 10km every 3 times a week. I usually do around 7km though. I also train with the Adidas Micoach PS3 game.
  • gemflower
    gemflower Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    if anyone would like to add me please do. i used to run all the time in challenges but then i got preggos (twice) and now that i am back they did away with them :( looking for some running people!

username- gemflower or email rossvamanda24@yahoo.com

edit: just sent out a bunch of requests....going to start this monday with running again :)
  • mcprevost
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to Nike + , I'm trainning for my first 10k! Add me: mary_clod
  • sunking989
    Options
    Please, Please, Please...add me too!

My name is Dave and I have been running since around November. I run between 3 and 4 times a week and have been going about 4 miles on each run lately. I run several 5K's with a group of friends from work each month.

Would like some friendly motivation and competition.

My screen name on Nike + is sunking989.
  • lua_
    lua_ Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Add me! My screen name is lm91 :) I'm a new runner, nearly finished the C25K app.
  • bulltanner
    Options
    Need friends to run with! Add me TannerCB
  • xxDDxx
    xxDDxx Posts: 1
    Options
    Just started on Nike+, been using MapMyRun so looking for a challenge :)

add me: Kennedede
  • johe28
    johe28 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You can add me. It's Hernjobochi
  • ammjr71
    ammjr71 Posts: 13
    Options
    Just sent out a few more invites. Thanks for all the adds... it was funny to see how far I dropped down the list the other day after a few of you accepted... but I'm coming back!!! Just kidding it's all in fun The competition motivates the hell out of me to do better and to do more, so thank you!

But hey - has anyone done that "Nike Mission" thing? I saw it on the page and was curious what it is.
  • MsSparks
    MsSparks Posts: 15
    Options
    I just started to run again. Actually, I'm still in the process of getting back to a decent physical conditioning that will allow me to run only rather than run/walk (I do high/low interval running/walking).

With the new Nike+ challenge feature, I'm looking for motivation to get out there more often and to run/walk longer distances! Add the if you're up for challenges 3-4 days a week!!!

Username: jenniferalc (pic of a beautiful blue sky)

Thanks!
  • emmaell2013
    Options
    Im just starting jogging this week and need friends on this app! Nothing like a challenge to motivate you :)

Add me guys!
    Username - emmaell2013
  • BillyRunFaster
    Options
    Please add me !

BillyRunFaster
  • matthewmicheals
    Options
    Please add me, I need more friends on Nike+.

Matthew_Micheals

I run 4-8 miles for regular runs, average 100 per month.
  • JavierZ299
    Options
    Looking for more friends who still use this regularly. Nike+ id JavierZ299
  • kaletos_way
    Options
    I travel for work and don't get to run as much as I'd like, but im back on the grind. Feel free to add me as Id like some competition - I'm **Kaletos Way**
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    can people stop adding me. it's now getting way out of control with the amount of adds I'm getting, and not everyone is active.