I need Nike+ Running friends

Options

Replies

• cisko213
    cisko213 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi ya'all, I'm new to this website and the nike plus app. Would be cool to add some friends for extra motivation and competition. My user name is Cisko213 on here and nike plus. Soon I will also add the fuel band. But I want to wait for new one.
  • Afaslan
    Afaslan Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey!! Let's run together. I added some friends here.
    Add me!! User name: afaslan
  • bfinup
    bfinup Posts: 47
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Username is blainecore
  • littleflorence
    Options
    I'm just getting into running, my current goal is to get to 5km. I'd love some competition to keep me motivated! My username is natalietea.
  • jrkron
    jrkron Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm getting back into running after a several-year hiatus. I'd like to be running 10+ milers by this fall and I have a particular interest in trail running. I'm currently running around 25 miles a week and will be steadily increasing....would like to add a few Nike+ friends with similar profiles for some friendly competition and motivation. Feel free to invite me, username: jrkron
  • mandarinboy
    Options
    I have been using Nike+ for years and run around 60-100 km / week and need more nike+ friends. My name: Mandarinboy
  • mattcordas
    mattcordas Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi guys, only just recently got this and would love some more friends to compete against.. Hit me up: mattcordas
  • Deckikwok
    Deckikwok Posts: 1
    Options
    should be decki kwok. via facebook. been using Nike+ for a year on a regular basis
  • bardia73
    bardia73 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi i'm new add me please.
    "Bardia73"
  • stephenszymanski
    stephenszymanski Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I wish Nike would get their crap together. I'd love to use it again, but without challenges... I won't.

They said they would get them done last fall, and we're still waiting.
  • Scoopx
    Scoopx Posts: 1
    Options
    Scoop750 south phoenix
  • Beeky85
    Beeky85 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    user name is Sarah Beeks
  • gypsytrkr
    gypsytrkr Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm playing with Nike+ after having logged the last two weeks or so on Runkeeper, but would love an app with more friends to motivate me so if this is where the party is, I'll stay with Nike+! Add me at gypsytrkr
  • Summersadiva
    Summersadiva Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    summersadiva
  • season187
    season187 Posts: 3
    Options
    I need more friends on nike+ as well. I've been running regularly since the beginning of April or so. My username is season187... I think
  • volleypc
    volleypc Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    volleypc Love to have you all as friends. Thanks
  • jackgreen96
    jackgreen96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    add me people http://nikeplus.nike.com/plus/fuelband/home/elitepinki

username: elitepinki
  • bardia73
    bardia73 Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow !Thanks people.i have 5 friends now.
  • Charlene118
    Charlene118 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me Charlene118.

Thanks
  • miguelgc
    miguelgc Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new to running and to NIKE+ ...I want to run a 5K soon. Definitely need some encouragement. username is miguelgc