4th of July = DISASTER!!!

Options
It is July 10th and I am still having trouble getting back on track hear with good eating habits, and exercise and the scale is moving in the wrong direction. For the Fourth I attended a Family Reunion and I must admit, I did horrible, the food was so amazing, I got really off tract, but know since I am back home and back to the old hustle and bustle of everyday, it seems like it is harder for my body and mind to get back into the loose weight mode again. I guess I need too look @ my goals and really look @ what I want to accoplish and getting my mind right and everything else will follows. If you guys have any suggestions on how to get you body back on tract after a vacation or taking a break or something of the sort, please let me know. Holla.

Replies

• tyeshaljohnson
    Options
    It is July 10th and I am still having trouble getting back on track hear with good eating habits, and exercise and the scale is moving in the wrong direction. For the Fourth I attended a Family Reunion and I must admit, I did horrible, the food was so amazing, I got really off tract, but know since I am back home and back to the old hustle and bustle of everyday, it seems like it is harder for my body and mind to get back into the loose weight mode again. I guess I need too look @ my goals and really look @ what I want to accoplish and getting my mind right and everything else will follows. If you guys have any suggestions on how to get you body back on tract after a vacation or taking a break or something of the sort, please let me know. Holla.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Forget the past, live the present and move on!!!! :happy: Did you have fun at the family reunion? Yes? Great!!! Now, get back to whatever you were doing before. Regroup and keep going...I am doing the same thing...keep exercising, drinking lots of water and incorporate good eating habits once again...there is no magical way to do it. Like Nike says "Just Do It" :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Just forgive and forget and start fresh.
    You probably didn't do nearly as bad as you think.
    I got back from vacation on Monday. Weighed on Tuesday and had gained 2 pounds--BUT, I weighed today and had lost 3 pounds...I think that I shook things up and it actually was a good thing to mess up. Does that make sense?
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I seem to be going through the same thing. Had so much time off with family and friends. Just starting back up again. I will not gain anymore weight back. i know i will do better now. Summer timeis always tough for me.

My family has alot of cookouts and any reason to get together. I am having so much fun.

But with this site I just have so much support that I don't want to go off the deep end.

I have gained 4 lbs. and i am struggling to get it back off.

keep trying we can do it.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • eHarris
    eHarris Posts: 160
    Options
    I did the same thing honey! I was bad from the 4th right up through last night. But I put my foot down this morning and told myself to remember how proud I was when I lost those first three pounds so easy. So this morning I packed my breakfast, and I'm havin Crispers (salad place) for lunch, and my husband works tonight so I'll have less temptation to be bad.

Just take a deep breath....let last weekend go ....and pick up where you left off!

Good luck and huggs for you!! :flowerforyou:
  • tyeshaljohnson
    Options
    Yes, thanks so much, I need to let go of last week and start fresh and move on and pick back up, I can do it. Thanks so much, this site is great. I will do just that, yesterday was yesterday, time to pick back up and move on and do me thanks. It is just great to know, that some people are in the same boat that I am in, and all is not lost, thanks you guys for the tips. You guys are great, Thanks again.