Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    you-made-this-thread-again-seriously-queen-of-engl-hdBbDT.jpg
    beating-dead-horse.gif
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Nope.

Didn't change my mind. I am a proponent of using ammonium hydroxide and hate that JO bullied McDonald's into discontinuing the practice.

I had a friend who lost a child to e. coli.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    all i say is if you find yourself heading to McDonalds STOP and go to a Five Guys or In and Out instead. it makes no sense to go to McDonalds when those other 2 restaurants exist.

They don't exist in Hawaii. True story.

well you live in a paradise...sand tastes like filet mignon when you are in Hawaii. :)
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Appreciate the article. each person can do with it as they please. I believe with everything moderation is key.

Good luck
  • kalexmac
    kalexmac Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I agree!
  • DarthKity
    Options
    Would still eat it if i wanted too
    \if i like it then i eats it lol
    x
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Why do people care so much about others eating fast food?! If someone wants to eat fast food, then go for it! No one if forcing you to eat it, so stop trying to force others to stop eating it!

You missed the entire point. A person can drink furniture polish for all I care, if they're dumb enough to drink it. It's about bringing awareness to those who are making choices about eating fast food without being to privy to what's in those food items.
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    just thought it was interesting.

It is :flowerforyou:
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options

You missed the entire point. A person can drink furniture polish for all I care, if they're dumb enough to drink it. It's about bringing awareness to those who are making choices about eating fast food without being to privy to what's in those food items.

My sentiments exactly.
  • FitCurlysue
    FitCurlysue Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie, I like McDonald's. I know it's not good for me, but it triggers something from when my family would go eat there when I was a child. I bet we ate there maybe twice a month, it was rare, so it was a "treat" to go. Anyway, I understand that it creeps people out to have chemicals and who knows what else in our food. I know it creeps me out! However, as a society, America has asked for cheaper food but more of it and there's no way to get grass-fed beef into every restaurant and onto every plate in American (or organic free-range chicken) and one that's why it's so expensive and two why other alternatives have popped up. Is it good for us to eat regularly, no? Will people still buy it, yes. In turn I try to eat meals made at home with the best I can afford and that doesn't include organic meat--just not gonna happen on our budget; however, there's no way I won't have myself a little single cheeseburger from McD's or get some other fast food now and then. Just won't happen. I appreciate what Jamie Oliver is trying to do but he acts like everywhere in America is a small UK village and we can all dance to Whole Foods and afford the prices.
  • timesinfinityplus2
    timesinfinityplus2 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Because of all of these "Fast Food" threads today, I am going to be eating out tonight. Not only am I eating out, but I will be getting a hamburger and fries from 5 Guys, chicken nuggets from Wendy's and a Big Mac from McDonalds.

And I'll still be under my calories AND here tomorrow... 0,0

Who's with me!?
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Nope. Still like Fast Food.

I've disliked McD's since childhood. *shrug*
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Because of all of these "Fast Food" threads today, I am going to be eating out tonight. Not only am I eating out, but I will be getting a hamburger and fries from 5 Guys, chicken nuggets from Wendy's and a Big Mac from McDonalds.

And I'll still be under my calories AND here tomorrow... 0,0

Who's with me!?

Me! Lol! Love me some fast food. Fast and convenient. If it fits my calories nothing is stopping me....not even knowing what is in a McDonald's hamburger...I don't love McDonald's though...but give me some Chick Fil A, Arby's, Five Guys, Wendy's any day! :D
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    all i say is if you find yourself heading to McDonalds STOP and go to a Five Guys or In and Out instead. it makes no sense to go to McDonalds when those other 2 restaurants exist.

Except those resturants aren't as prevelant as McD's. Chick-fil-a isn't either... and often neither is BK. All of which I prefer over McD's. Except for In and Out, haven't been there yet and there is one right down the road. And I only like McD's nuggets, fries, and egg mcmuffins... every thing else can go away.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Why do people care so much about others eating fast food?! If someone wants to eat fast food, then go for it! No one if forcing you to eat it, so stop trying to force others to stop eating it!

I think you touched a nerve here. LOL
  • delaniecastillo
    Options
    All these delicious "fast food is bad" threads trigger my inner fat girl to go eat 5 doublecheeseburgers, a large fry, and a diet coke.
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Ammonia is natural and produced by your body.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

Except even water can be toxic too if you drink too much of it... A lot of things can be and are toxic when consumed in large amounts. Again, it's all about dosage and application.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

Except those resturants aren't as prevelant as McD's. Chick-fil-a isn't either... and often neither is BK. All of which I prefer over McD's. Except for In and Out, haven't been there yet and there is one right down the road. And I only like McD's nuggets, fries, and egg mcmuffins... every thing else can go away.

i guess if you are out in the boonies then McDonald's will have to do. :)
  • xDawnsgrace
    Options
    just don't eat out if you don't like it. problem solved.