Jillian Michaels - How to lose 5lbs in 7 Days!

Options
http://www.nowloss.com/jillian-michaels-lose-5-pounds-in-7-days-diet-drink.htm

Jillian Michaels recipe for losing 5 pounds in 7 days...
Get 60 ounces of distilled or pure water and...
Add a tablespoon of sugar free cranberry juice and...
Add 1 dandelion root tea bag and...
Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and...
You Drink the 60 ounces every day for 7 days and...
This recipe works because it helps flush out excess water weight you have carrying around in your body and...
You could lose more than 5 pounds in 7 days depending on how much excess water weight you're carrying around and...
If you are unable to do this simple plan to lose 5 lbs. in 7 days...
Click here for other ways to lose water weight fast but here's...

5 More quick weight loss tips from Jillian Michaels...
1. Take Caffeine

Taking moderate amounts of caffeine can boost your metabolism by 6% and... Caffeine increases your testosterone & HGH Levels before you workout to help you burn more fat plus...

Caffeine gives you more energy to help you workout longer & harder making you burn more fat faster.

2. Take Vitamin C

Vitamin C helps suppress the belly fat storing hormone called Cortisol - Good sources of Vitamin C include most citrus fruits like Oranges, berries, tangerines and red peppers.

3. Eat Brazil Nuts

Brazil nuts are good sources of selenium and helps support your thyroid and... Your thyroid is responsible for a big part in the way your body burns fat and...

Brazil nuts contain zinc which helps your body produce a hormone called leptin that makes you feel full so you won't overeat and gain any weight.

4. Eat Garlic

Garlic helps boost your testosterone levels which not only increases your sex drive but more importatnly...

Testosterone helps you maintain lean muscle mass helping you shed body fat.

5. Buy Organic

Inorganic foods contain toxins that will only make you fatter by slowing down your metabolism while on the other hand... Eating organic foods will help you lose weight or at the very least help you maintain your weight and...

Replies

• orierie113
    orierie113 Posts: 42
    Options
    bump...Thanks
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, have you tried any of the supplements? Also, have you tried the detox?
  • TheMrsBee
    TheMrsBee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Bump!! Thank you!! :flowerforyou:
  • pamwilli14
    pamwilli14 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    thanks
  • mom2jacob
    mom2jacob Posts: 54
    Options
    bumping
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    bump
  • inafit16177
    Options
    BUmp
  • perlah
    perlah Posts: 21
    Options
    Cool Thx!
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    Thanks. I'm going to try that.

6143704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Kbugg1
    Kbugg1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Kalbright79
    Options
    Does this truly work? If so thanks for sharing!! :)
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    caffiene, red pepper, garlic, yep can do that
  • ksmittens
    ksmittens Posts: 65
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, have you tried any of the supplements? Also, have you tried the detox?

Your Welcome! I have not yet tried this detox but I am thinking about it to shed water weight, its a natural diuretic so I am considering my start for this on Monday.

I did try the lemonade cleanse years ago and got really "clean" from that ! :-) TGIF
  • ksmittens
    ksmittens Posts: 65
    Options
    caffiene, red pepper, garlic, yep can do that

Please share how you eat your garlic, I have been researching on ways to eat it and I really haven't found any answers that I am satisfied with.

I use to take garlic pills but stopped because I couldn't stand the taste and odor that came from my pores and If I could smell it I was certain that others could too.
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    haven't worked that out yet but chicken will probably factor into it somewhere
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • mari0605
    mari0605 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Great info on water weight.

Bump
  • stit60
    stit60 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I tried the Jillian drink for a few days for my bloat and water weight. Lost 1/2 lb. Gained it back the next day. I am on a salt-free, low carb diet. NOTHING helps.
  • met42485
    met42485 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    bump
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    bump