Jillian Michaels - How to lose 5lbs in 7 Days!

Options
2»

Replies

• Sierra_christine89
    Sierra_christine89 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Love it!! I took her advice about the caffine and it def. Helps. Thanks!!
  • Ladina1990
    Ladina1990 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Kimmiijay
    Options
    Excess water varies day to day - if you drink a pint of water then weigh yourself you'd be about a pound heavier. Any diet tip which relies on getting rid of excess water is crap unless you want to drop a couple of pounds for a couple of days.

Also, stop kicking out at vegetables which are not produced organically. There's not even an official guideline as to what organic is.

Some of these will work, like the caffeine (which increases metabolism) but let's face it - for all these diet tips the only things which actually work is move more or eat less.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    :laugh: This thread is from 2011

Oh yeah .... I'm sure this totally works :laugh:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    The thing about water weight is..... it always comes back. It's just the way our bodies work.
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    The thing about water weight is..... it always comes back. It's just the way our bodies work.

Exactly!
  • LisaJ2904
    LisaJ2904 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    am I missing something, JM is trying quick fixes???? not like her from my experience, but I guess if your bloated and you have an event or something this could help. best way is to drink lots of water (2 litres per day). I know this sounds backward but it flushes out the sodium (salt) which holds the water in and causes bloating. water gets rid of water.... weird but true x
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    lol if this thread is from 2011 how is everyone just all of a sudden commenting on this thread again lol
  • Kimmiijay
    Options
    Cropped up in my "recently commented" bit, and hit comment. Sometimes things get dragged up - people go searching for old tips I guess or computer software forgets that time has moved on.
  • saanaismom
    saanaismom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bump