Quick, Healthy, Low Calorie Breakfast Ideas. Go!

Options
2»

Replies

• attonconrad
    Options
    Low carb pancakes.

1 cup oats (half replaced with flavored protein powder rocks as well)
    3 ripe banana
    1 tsp baking powder
    1 tbs coconut oil
    1/2 tsp ginger
    1/2 tsp cinnimon
    sweeten witt agarve or similar

blend it and make small pancakes.

epic.
  • sarsons2
    Options
    I just have dry wholemeal toast, or sometimes spread with marmite. quick, and yummy
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Egg "McMuffin" - Thomas Triple Health English Muffin, 1 egg, 1 oz ham, 1 slice Ultra Thin cheese

Breakfast Parfait - 1/2 c lowfat plain yogurt, 1/4 c fat free cottage cheese, 1/2 banana diced, 1/2 c frozen blueberries, 1 T chopped walnuts, 1/4 c Uncle Sam Wheat and Flaxseed cereal (or I substitute 1/4 c low cal granola for the walnuts and cereal)
  • Nenny1985
    Nenny1985 Posts: 122
    Options
    hi. I have 4 wheat bix with light milk, i find that really filling and i have a decent appetite, you can also fruit to it if you like
  • emmyj269
    emmyj269 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I always have a boiled egg, 1 slice wholemeal toast and 2 rashers bacon (trimmed fat) ... epic! And having eggs in a morning really fills you up 'til lunch!

Nimble wholemeal toast: 84 cals
    Boiled egg: 70 cals
    2x bacon: 149 cals

TOTAL: 303 cals
  • StripedSmoker
    StripedSmoker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Overnight oats! http://www.pepperlynn.com/2012/02/overnight-oats-two-ways/
    Seriously awesome, I usually have a cup of those in my fridge if I want some for breakfast : ) Then I just add some fruit.
    Also soft boiled eggs in slices and on bread <3
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I have two hard boiled eggs and some fruit like an apple. just peel and go.
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    bump
  • anabellarella
    Options
    When I have at least 30 minutes to spear;
    2 whole meal toast with marmite (or egg)
    Banana
    Orange
    And if I'm not fully satisfied, Plus Cereal with lite milk on the side :)
  • UNLESS19
    UNLESS19 Posts: 118
    Options
    hi :) I tend to have oatmeal too but i add flavour, so sugar, or honey, fruit- anything you like! or i use packets as they have done the flavours for you, but noticed you get more for your cals if you make it yourself! Also granola with milk or yogurt is good :)
    i also have kids cereal as i can have a chocolate fix but it's lower cal and more filling! I use almond milk (unsweetened) to lower my cals so i can bulk the cereal too. They're usually anything between 150-250 cals :)

i also have toast with poached egg done in the microwave as it just takes 5 mins max to do the egg, toast and plate it up!

<3
  • MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • thezephyrwolf
    thezephyrwolf Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • UseToBeHot
    UseToBeHot Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    What is it with everyone in the world eating egg whites only? The whole dang egg is only 70 calories. They aren't that high in cholesterol and the only protein is in the yolk. Just sayin'.
  • kittycatmeowmeow
    kittycatmeowmeow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I love having a thick and creamy yoghurt on the train.. so easy, just grab it out of the fridge, grab a spoon.. DONE! :)