what article of women clothing is sexiest?

Options

Replies

• Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    The classic black pencil skirt.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    You really can't put underwear in this discussion.

As far as actual items of clothing, I agree with pencil skirts IF you know how to properly move around in one (if you don't, you're just going to look awkward and slightly crazy). They are long enough to be appropriate for any occasion and tight enough to see the outline of your hips, *kitten*, and thighs with every step you take. There is something to be said for not swinging for the fences on the first pitch.

A good pencil skirt is like a good accountant. What it reveals is nice, but what it conceals is fantastic.
  • chaimcoon
    chaimcoon Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    A men's white button down shirt and panties?

hells yes!
  • orangebuttercat
    orangebuttercat Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    boy short underwear
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    The one she's throwing on the floor next to my bed... :wink:
  • chaimcoon
    chaimcoon Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    also, anything that brings attention to a nice set of legs and *kitten*...just saying
  • Southern_Belle_LA
    Southern_Belle_LA Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    My New Orleans Saints jersey and little black boy shorts, every now and then throwing on those knee high socks to match
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    My New Orleans Saints jersey and little black boy shorts, every now and then throwing on those knee high socks to match

:love:
  • chubaway
    chubaway Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Naughty Maid Uniform
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    your sports jersey of your fav team and panties

Eagles or Flyers? :bigsmile:
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    The small, fitting kind.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

As far as actual items of clothing, I agree with pencil skirts IF you know how to properly move around in one (if you don't, you're just going to look awkward and slightly crazy). They are long enough to be appropriate for any occasion and tight enough to see the outline of your hips, *kitten*, and thighs with every step you take. There is something to be said for not swinging for the fences on the first pitch.

A good pencil skirt is like a good accountant. What it reveals is nice, but what it conceals is fantastic.

Yes! We are most definitely on the same page :)
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    The princess line abayas that the young Muslim women wear in the summer heat in Montreal. I kid you not. They look so fresh and elegant next to the girls that are trying too hard, especially those wearing thong underwear, causing their copious sweat to glue their pants to their buttocks so that when they walk, everything sticks and wrinkles.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    The princess line abayas that the young Muslim women wear in the summer heat in Montreal. I kid you not. They look so fresh and elegant next to the girls that are trying too hard, especially those wearing thong underwear, causing their copious sweat to glue their pants to their buttocks so that when they walk, everything sticks and wrinkles.

This is a hard post to follow :)

I got nuthin.
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options

THIS.
    The sexy pencil skirt + heels. Sexy AND classy!
  • CubanSammich
    Options
    ultra tight jeans
  • K2ofCU
    K2ofCU Posts: 22 Member
    Options

LOVE.THIS.MADLY
    Will requote the accountant line! LOL

Behind closed doors: A men's white button down shirt and panties
    In public- heels + bpencil skirt, all properly worn (see above)
  • Tinyfigure
    Tinyfigure Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    A men's white button down shirt and panties?

A men's white button down shirt without panties? ;)
  • scottcharl
    scottcharl Posts: 133
    Options
    Nothing better than nice legs in high heels!!
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Cute dress - knee legnth, high heels, (matching bra&panties) black, red, or teal lace undergarments. ( i like black, fiance likes teal and red lol)