Starting the 30 day Shred today anyone want to join me?

Options

Replies

• mghane
    mghane Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    How heavy of hand weights are you guys using?

I'm using 3 lbs for now. I might move up to 5 lbs once I feel these are getting easy.
  • Asphaltcowgirlx
    Options
    Yes, I'm using 3lb ones now. I have 5lb but i'll wait till it gets easier. LOL How is everyone doing today? I must say my legs are still sore as all heck. That is the number 1 thing that is sore. Everything else is tolerable LOL I looove when we do the punches it's like a mini break for me!!
  • thickemadama
    thickemadama Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, who is the 30 day shred by and where can i get it? I think I am interested in doing this Challenge...
  • chimes1980
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?
  • nielsonfam
    nielsonfam Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    For those who do not have the DVD, you can watch the video on youtube - that's what I do. Just google Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and it will pop up - oh, and make sure to start with Level 1.
  • ZombieBubbles
    ZombieBubbles Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm in the first week of phase 2 so anyone feel free to add me if you wish. I'm already seeing some results. I also run. I exercise 5 days out of the week. Saturday and Sunday being my rest days
  • jessnic1987
    Options
    Ok Im gonna jump in on this...today will be day 1!! Will check in later
  • cassienoe
    cassienoe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Did day 1 last night! My abs hurt the worst! And my arms...I could barely lift them last night to talk on the phone!!!! They felt like jelly! I HATE the last strength exercise..the lunge with the shoulder lift things! UGH! Will try to do better tonight!
  • kimbert27
    kimbert27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Ironically, I just started this back-up today and was looking for some inspiration and much needed support! I feel great that I started again and got through most of it! :) Way to go everyone!
  • xteenastyle
    xteenastyle Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :) hope I can complete it this time, I got so tired of the same exercises after 6 days... Woops. I'll try my best!
  • dayala01
    dayala01 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    For those who were not sure what the 30 Day Shred is, the link below is for Amazon and it'll give you the pertinent information. Also, I believe youtube has each complete Level (there are 3 total) so you can check that out and start today. :wink:

http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY
  • hayleyrhiane
    hayleyrhiane Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday, but I'm making the announcement to all of of you so I actually make it to day 30. :)
  • munkeybites
    munkeybites Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm up for this, I managed Saturday and Sunday, then whilst mid workout Monday, I had to quit and run out.
    Hope to get back on it tonight, although the pain was unbearable and am now only able to work with out.

As they saying goes. No Pain No gain
  • MrsMX
    MrsMX Posts: 98
    Options
    Day 3 in Oz ..
    Not sure if that makes me ahead or behind ..

Going camping for 4 days as of tonight but will do what I can whilst away ..

Happy to be added and support each other :))
  • Serren_Evanora
    Options
    Hi Chelsea, i am actually starting the 30 day shred today as well. Hopefully we can keep each other motivated lol. I started out at 174 in May, and am down to 148. I'm hoping the 30ds will help me get closer to my goal weight! Good luck!
  • chaychay48
    chaychay48 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How heavy of hand weights are you guys using?

I'm using a mix between 3, 5, and 10 pound hand weights. The 10s for the bicep curl portion, and the 3 and 5 for the other moves.
  • agwodke
    agwodke Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Starting 30 day shred....anyone wanna be accountable with me???
  • jomidds
    jomidds Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in! Just finished day 2 and so sore, so I need someone to tell me to keep going lol. Can't wait to get to the end. Taking before photos tomorrow cus I haven't been around a camera the past few days. Really hoping that I get a good after pic at day 30!
  • Keisha2BFitAgain
    Keisha2BFitAgain Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am in. I just completed L1D2 today. I have been working out some and doing stairs every morning to the 9th floor, so I'm not as sore as the first time, thank goodness :smile:
  • mharriott1
    mharriott1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started This week... On L1D3 and trying to psyche myself up to do it tonight! I feel awesome after I do it, so I'm giving myself 10 minutes!!!!!