Replies

• EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Very well done! Congrats.
  • Patriots96
    Patriots96 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great advice! And wow! You look great and so much happier!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :drinker:
  • kpick41
    kpick41 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great advice and congratulations on your success!
  • lcransaw
    lcransaw Posts: 95
    Options
    AMAZING! Thank you for the inspiration. A year is not a long time, and to think that you transformed your life and body in that time gives me hope of doing the same! You Rock!
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Congratulations on reaching your goal!
    Thank you for this post--great tips!
  • byrdiebee
    byrdiebee Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    What a helpful list! You are living my goal, , and today I really needed to read this. THanks. It really helps to know walking did do it, I am walking everyday now and doing a little weight work.
  • Jaessa
    Jaessa Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to all of us! Thanks for posting!
  • fryxgal
    fryxgal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your post! I'm having a particularly difficult day and you reminded me that consistency is the key and that I don't have to be perfect.
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You sir are very inspiring :flowerforyou:

Thank you, this is just what I needed to hear today. I often think it is a race to get this weight (170 lbs) off and I forget that it didn't happen overnight. I have my mini goals in place and I am learning so here at MFP. Good luck to you on your last goal!
  • iandanamelia
    iandanamelia Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Brilliant, loved reading this. Well done, very impressive!
  • angelfish257
    angelfish257 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Well done on all your hard work and effort! You talk a lot of sense for anyone trying to lose a bit of weight and get fitter, regardless of how much they want to lose/achieve.

I have been in a bit of a funk recently and your post really helped to remind me where my focus should be - looking forward not back!
  • MissKriss3
    MissKriss3 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    What you've achieved is very admirable. Great approach on food and exercise! Great job pushing yourself that extra bit and reaching for it.
  • chubbymommy34
    Options
    Excellent work!! very inspiring and lots of great advice.
  • 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look terrific and have such healthy, sound advice. What a gift to others that you have taken such time to reflect on how you obtained your level of success. I will share this with my special friends on MFP.
  • DaisyDi65
    DaisyDi65 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success and your tips for others!
  • Sprmc47
    Sprmc47 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your replies!!! They are amazing!!!! I appreciate all the support and encouragement to finish my goals. If I can be of assistance to any of you, please just ask :-)

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!

Steve
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! I'd love to lose my 150 in a year, but either way I know it will happen in time, 1 yr or 2, I am ready to get healthy! keep up the good work :)
  • shimmygirl411
    shimmygirl411 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Love your words of wisdom and experience! Inspiring!
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    wow,,, congrats,, goob job and keep up the good work :wink:
  • Teresa150
    Teresa150 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WOW! Just WOW! If that doesn't inspire everyone, I don't know what will. Thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!