You do what??

Options
I do butt crunches at work when nobody can see me. Im up to 75 a day (3 sets of 25).

Sometimes I do 30 squats in the bathroom before I leave...

Eventually all this will add up :)

Replies

• lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    I do kegels
  • new_beth_2013
    new_beth_2013 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I do kegels

That is fantastical. The excersize you can do in church, funerals, work, etc... and not one person will ever know.
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    I do kegels

That is fantastical. The excersize you can do in church, funerals, work, etc... and not one person will ever know.
    It'll be our little secret. Shhhhhhh
  • brittyandian
    brittyandian Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I do standing calf raises pretty much each time I am in a check out line lol. Keagels a few times a day, and I also do squats in the restroom :p
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Now I feel like I'm slacking at work.....those are great ideas!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I do kegels

well if you're doing it right your partner will know..jussaying.

tumblr_m950mtXnHw1qdfq78.gif
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I do kegels

well if you're doing it right your partner will know..jussaying.

tumblr_m950mtXnHw1qdfq78.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I get up and move for 1 full minute each hour at my desk. So I'll do 1 minute of squats or lunges or something else just to get movement in my day. Over time this has really made a difference. it doesn't seem like just 1 minute is enough, but it makes me feel awesome!! I also do lots of headstands......
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    OMG! I did not know what a butt crunch was. But I just Googled it and I will be doing these several times throughout the day.

I sometimes do jumping jacks in the bathroom after I have sat for long periods of time and counter push ups if no one is around.

I love the calf raise idea too.
  • new_beth_2013
    Options
    Lol @juliejustsaying...so true!! :drinker:
  • kasiaj
    kasiaj Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I do butt crunches at work when nobody can see me. Im up to 75 a day (3 sets of 25).

Do you do the butt crunches laying down or in your chair? I googled them and all I saw was laying down ones. I'd like to learn of some exercises I can do in a chair at my desk besides kegels ;)
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    I often forget about those two! I shall incorporate while at work... :blushing:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I do butt crunches all the time. I'm fidgety and have always done them since I can remember. Even before I knew what they were.

On my breaks and sometimes at lunch, I do squats, lunges, bridges, pushups, tricep dips, leg lifts, and various low impact aerobics. During conference calls and web meetings, I swing a small kettlebell I keep in my office and/or use resistance bands.

I also take the stairs down to the kitchen and bathroom on the next floor down, even though we have both on my floor.
  • new_beth_2013
    Options

Do you do the butt crunches laying down or in your chair? I googled them and all I saw was laying down ones. I'd like to learn of some exercises I can do in a chair at my desk besides kegels ;)

I sit in my chair and do them. Tighten-release...tighten-release...etc...
  • TravelDog14
    TravelDog14 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Counter Push Ups after every bathroom break.
    During my shift that usually works out to 3 sets of 14.
  • kasiaj
    kasiaj Posts: 63 Member
    Options

I sit in my chair and do them. Tighten-release...tighten-release...etc...

Oh ok, thanks! Sounds simple enough.
  • kimkim2014
    Options
    I am going to start doing these at my chair from now on. I am also going to start walking on my lunch break