New today

Options
Since becoming a full time mum and housegirlfriend, I have noticed that the pounds are jumping on board, not in my purse unfortunately! I knew I was over weight, but it wasn't until my darling daughter took a photo of me that it whacked me round the face and got me to take action.

Not only will I be on here, I will join slimming world to get further inspiration and having to loose weight to be weighed, I will not like the embarrassment of not loosing/fgaining.
I am just trying to find something that works to keep me on board, as eating healthy and exercise on my own will power is not enough!

If there is anyone out there who feels the same, add me as a friend, the more weight loss power and inspirational people together, the better the will power!

Jess xxx

Replies

• dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    welcome. sending friend request :)
  • Lifegetsfatat50
    Options
    well done - you will do it:wink:
  • Jca67
    Jca67 Posts: 29
    Options
    sent request :smile:
  • jenabee333
    Options
    Hi Jess!

I know how a change in lifestyle can pack the pounds on. It's not easy to get into the groove of eating healthy foods most of the time, but when you're forced to look at your calories and evaluate which ones give you energy and which ones just sap it, it becomes easier.

Congrats for joining here and if you need any support, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Jen
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I've been here for a year and am now Maintaining.
    If you have any questions feel free to send a message.