323lbs to 1st Spartan race in 2.5 yrs!

Options

Replies

• bellaamor30
    bellaamor30 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Now this is inspiring!!! One of these races have been my goal from the start and reading this is keeping me motivated to never give up. Great job!!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    So freakin' cool. Makes me excited and scared to death for my Rugged Maniac in November.
  • Zaphyre13
    Zaphyre13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That is CRAZY AWESOME!!! Way to go, great post!
  • jnagy9886
    jnagy9886 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Really inspirational story, Congrats to you for all your success :)
  • mjkanaan
    mjkanaan Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    So incredibly awesome! And what an amazing birthday present to yourself!!! You truly rock! And your arms really are amazing! You should definitely be proud of yourself for your progress and for making it through that race! Wow!!! :smokin:
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the overwhelming responses...you all make me want to push myself even harder so I can inspire even more people! I love to help in anyway that I can so others can reap the benefits of success like me. I still wake up every morning so thankful that I finally decided to put in the hard work and stick with it. For those that are struggling just know that time is going to pass anyways...what do you want to see in the mirror one or two years from now. A little sacrifice now is worth a lifetime of a happy healthy life.
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, you are a machine and such an inspiration to all of us.
  • pancakesmajor
    pancakesmajor Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    So awesome - congrats on your amazing achievements! My parents love to do obstacle races - except for when my mom fell off a wall, breaking her arm and tearing two ligaments in her knee :-\ I think that was the Spartan Race too! But she can't wait to recover and get back into those crazy races so they MUST be addicting! Well done and hats off to you!
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    WOW! YOU are awesome!
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Looks fun.
  • cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Congrats on your awesome success. What a journey you have had.
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    So awesome - congrats on your amazing achievements! My parents love to do obstacle races - except for when my mom fell off a wall, breaking her arm and tearing two ligaments in her knee :-\ I think that was the Spartan Race too! But she can't wait to recover and get back into those crazy races so they MUST be addicting! Well done and hats off to you!

Good luck to your mom, hope she heals fast! There is nothing more frustrating to someone like us than an injury. ..grrr
  • Nikki_G30
    Nikki_G30 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Aroo! Way to go Spartan Chick!! Congrats on your achievements! I love OCRs! I think Spartan races are by far my favorite! TM is fun too but I find Spartan more challenging.
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such an inspiring story. Thanks for sharing!!
  • mushroomsontoast
    mushroomsontoast Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    lol, you are *mad*, Andrea! Fantastic, loved it :flowerforyou:
  • misifer
    misifer Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is one hell of an accomplishment and I can feel how proud you are through your story!! Rock on with your bad@ss self!!

Edit to add: Your arms/upper body looks freaking amazing!
  • yoyoma3
    yoyoma3 Posts: 15
    Options
    Holy crap, girl-you rocked it! You're a machine! Great job. I have my first Tough Mudder in a month, I need your guns! Good luck in October!!!!
  • jmcoyuela
    jmcoyuela Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. How'd you get so buff?
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Excellent work, brilliant ... well done. I was exhausted just reading it haha
  • anawhatsme
    anawhatsme Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    this is awesome!
    and you documented it so wonderfully.
    i loved reading and looking at the pics.
    you are awesome and should be so proud.
    way to freaking go girl!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!