Deleting all my current friends, need new ones!

Options

Replies

• HeinekenMan
    HeinekenMan Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    It's all fun and games until someone posts pictures of Chicago-style pizza.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I need to find a "This thread delivers" image.

TyTy, trolling the simpletons* on this board is beneath you, you can aspire for a more challenging crowd. It's funny as all get out to read, but like shooting fish in a barrel. I'm stunned at all the serious responses. Well, after 4 months here, it's actually expected, but still, kinda stunned.

*Not saying everyone on the board is a simpleton, just those that fell for the OP.

You seem like you would be real fun at parties.

^this
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?
    caught in a landslide

No escape from reality.

Open your eyes
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    ben_zpsc4940828.jpg

You are killing me... LMAO
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    is this real life?

No. This is MFP.
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am sorry Ty.

Was it the grilled cheese?
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?
    caught in a landslide

No escape from reality.

Open your eyes

Look up to the skies and see
  • jasoncbackus
    jasoncbackus Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?
    caught in a landslide

No escape from reality.

Open your eyes

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    For me pics of food are very helpful as i feel i have eaten all of them without having actually eaten them :D

Does it work the same way when you look at...

...uh...

...never mind.

:laugh:
  • spongeh
    spongeh Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    NIgella-11.gif
  • Khushi22
    Khushi22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! You all are soo funny... I like how unitedly-funny all are in posting food pics!!!!

Just lets be careful we are not ganging up or bully the poor thread starter.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Yes, clearly your lack of weight loss is because of you MFP friends.

Are you F`ing kidding me!!! You`ll see weight loss when you gain some accountability!

Well you're not very supportive.

And you are being unfair blaming your MFP friends for your lack of weight loss. Do they stop you from exercising? Do they stop you from going to the store and shopping? Do they cram unhealthy food down your throat? The answer is no. It is up to you to maintain your weight loss journey, not someone else responsibility to make sure you lose weight. Does pictures of food really not allow you to lose weight? You are kidding, right?

hey now, you don't know what Ty is going through. you're not supportive at all. Be Good to Yourself and to those around you. Just because the Homemade Love others post isn't working for him, doesn't mean that you should be Feeling That Way. This site is for each of us, Any Way You Want It.

true, many of his friends will say "I'll Be Alright Without You", but some will stay, they will wait with Open Arms. they will wait Faithfully.

This Journey is his, Sweet and Simple.

If the OP is deleting all of his current MFP friends and looking for new ones, there will be no one that will "stay" as they will have been deleted. OP stated deleting all my current friends. And OP stated that due to his current friends posting pictures of food on their news feeds of which he also gets, he can't lose weight and it's their fault. That is unfair. You are right, it is his journey, but it is also a journey of accountability to one's self.

you're precious.
  • ClevaFeatha
    Options
    I understand all points. I can see their frustration when you’re trying to focus on staying on track and eating healthy seeing food you can’t have is the last thing you want in your face. I don’t how ever think its fair to blame your MFP friends for the reason you haven’t lost weight.... I also don’t think it’s fair to be mocking and cruel about it.... Looks like a form of being a virtual bully.
  • JessMahoney1
    JessMahoney1 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow! I wouldn't add me then! I may make you pile the pounds on!? I have will power... seems others don't... :/
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    after reading this thread..... I can honestly say - I'm full
  • MidlifeGlowUp
    MidlifeGlowUp Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Cookiescookiescookiescookiescookies

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

image_zpsc93c0500.jpg

Mmmmm ... cookies ...
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I mean you have to be joking right?

It's their fault that YOU haven't been losing?

Why would he joke about weight loss? This is his health he's worried about here...

Its called sarcasm and I agree with her. It is not someone else's fault, its his. Part of succeeding is taking responsibility for your own actions...whether it be what you eat or how you exercise. Man up and it will happen.
    Oh the irony of trying to point out sarcasm here. :laugh:

So many people in this thread need one of these:
    tumblr_miof1ehEe41s6vz28o1_400.jpg
  • scottgobuck
    scottgobuck Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    if you want new friends fine but dont blame them because you havent lost weight. nobody is shoving the food in your mouth or forcing you to eat what you dont want or need too.

as someone said earlier, time for you to be accountable for yourself and not blame other
  • rhinesb
    rhinesb Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?
    caught in a landslide

No escape from reality.

Open your eyes

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
    Because I'm easy come, easy go