Anyone use the UP by Jawbone?

Options
I'm going to be ordering either an UP by Jawbone or a Fitbit Flex. I've heard tons about the fitbit...can anyone tell me about their UP?

Replies

• tfpdunn
    tfpdunn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I use the Up and love it. It's meant to be worn 24/7 and is great because it tracks all your movement AND sleep. I find it really helpful to make sure I'm moving enough AND getting enough rest. Not as sure about fitbit.
  • kkaiser104
    Options
    How is the app interface? And do you find it to be annoying on your wrist?
  • kkaiser104
    Options
    bump
  • Elise388734
    Elise388734 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just bought an Up a couple days ago and the app interface is awesome. I did a lot of research on the Fitbit Flex and the Up by Jawbone before making a decision, and based on many reviews it seems like the Fitbit app isn't as nice as the Up app. My only compliant with the Up is the need to take it off your wrist, uncap it, make sure to not misplace the cap, and plug it into your phone to sync information to the app. Bluetooth would've been much more convenient (which the Fitbit has) but on the other hand, the Fitbit battery doesn't last as long. I love my Up so far and the information it gives you is incredible, but it's really just a matter of personal preference to decide between the two.
  • tralyn010
    tralyn010 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started using my UP today. I linked it with MFP....but still trying to figure out how it all syncs. Are you happy with it? Any suggestions you could share with using both apps....where to enter food...stuff like that. It seems MFP is easier to enter food, but I'm still learning how to use the UP app.
  • tfpdunn
    tfpdunn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i like it and find it easy to use. I enter food in MFP and allow the UP band to track my movement. I sync probably 5 times a day, as I like seeing my progress during the day.