Hi peachy people!

cassiemo
cassiemo Posts: 4
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I have been a member for a whooping 24 hours and love it! What a great way to begin the weight loss journey! For those who have been a member longer than I have, do you have any suggestions/tips? I wish everyone well in their personal journey! Let's cheer for everyone!

Replies

• Welcome to the site! You will find so much support here on your journey xxx
  • Hi Bee, thanks so much!
  • I've been a member for a few days now and already finding this a huge help. I hope your weight loss journey goes well and the only tip I have learnt is to write down everything you eat. That way you get into the habit of thinking before you eat. I'm a "boredom eater" writing down everything makes me stop to think.
    All the best Bee.
  • Welcome, you will love this site..
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

You will meet some amazing people here. i would say just log everything you eat, and planning ahead helps, that way you can plan to not exceed your calories. ie, once in a while not so healthy food is ok, but only in moderation. That helps in not craving something and the binge that follows because of it.

Good luck :)
  • Hi nice to meet you!

This is THE PLACE to be! You want motivation? You'll get motivation!!
    Love it here =)
  • Hello there!

My advice would be make use of hte tools, logging your food and execise really helps you keep track of your progress and motivates you to improve. :)
  • welcome to the site :) happy to have you aboard :) this is a fun place and very good if your trying to lose the lbs :)
    we are here for you and wil try to help you threw ?:) if you need to talk i am here :) you have a good day and hope we meet are goal :) go team :)
  • bel74
    bel74 Posts: 32 Member
    i joined six days ago and im so glad i foung this site,everyones so friendly and supportive :happy:
This discussion has been closed.