SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR

Options
OMG im so frustrated........... why cant I stop eating sugar. what am I doing wrong? help pleaseeeeeeeeeee. Should I be drinking protein shakes?

Replies

• malk2651
    malk2651 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Not enough data to come to a conclusion. Provide more information and open diary.
  • SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    endorphins
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • viperk1
    viperk1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sugar is an addiction like any other. If you try to give it up you'll get withdrawal :)
  • Vee7889
    Vee7889 Posts: 20
    Options
    Sugar is an addiction like any other. If you try to give it up you'll get withdrawal :)

This is completely true!! I can eat clean for weeks.. Then indulge & have something sweet & the cravings that I get the next day are far worse then any craving I had when I quit smoking!!! Just stay strong & don't indulge.. That's what I have to do cause I know I cannot control mysf right now... Always been a binge eater.. Sugars kills me lol... Eat healthy & drink plenty of water! :)
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

Funny how most self professed "sugar addicts" still eat fruit and other carbs even though they say they can't do sugar in moderation
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    In for the ridiculous condemnation of sugar!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options

Funny how most self professed "sugar addicts" still eat fruit and other carbs even though they say they can't do sugar in moderation

My favorite was this girl I used to know who ate a raw potato every night right before bed to keep the sugar cravings away. I kid you not.
  • Idreamoflean
    Options
    I hate to say it, but it really is all about willpower and moderation! I LOVE sugary foods, biscuits and cakes, but over the years have phased it out of my tea and coffee and just have to be strong when people are offering cake or buying sweets etc at work. I don't ban it, but I don't let myself have it everytime I want it anymore. I find not having sugary treats in the house is the only way....:ohwell:
  • viperk1
    viperk1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options

My favorite was this girl I used to know who ate a raw potato every night right before bed to keep the sugar cravings away. I kid you not.

What is this I don't even.

Well it's ultimately the same thing to your body so she might as well have had that candy bar or whatever, hahaha.
  • judywhi
    judywhi Posts: 18
    Options
    I thought my diary was open
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm a sugar/candy addicted nutjob, too. But I decided to start eating less of it...and wow! I'm not eating as much sugar now.

Go cold turkey or just wean yourself down to a lesser amount. If you're serious about it, you'll do fine.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    I thought my diary was open

Nope. Diary is not open.