ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBAAAAAAALL!!!

Options

Replies

• bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I'm going to the Chargers/Seahawks game tonight. GO BOLTS! So excited that football has arrived!!! Tailgating, being drunk by Noon, rivalries.... Woot woot!

WOOT WOOT Baby, ya I get a little crazy during Chargers season......
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    In for even more of an excuse to eat wings and chug beer! Go Jets! :drinker:

^ This. But go Bucs! Well, as long as there are beer and wings.
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    image_zpsd21841ba.jpg

I'm confident that this year will be our 16th national title and 3rd national title win in a row. RTR!
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I haven't followed football since the star "Manning" in the league was Archie.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    got my dinner ready

Football-food.jpg
  • GGDaddy
    GGDaddy Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    HAIL YEAH!!!
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Roll Tide Roll!

Interesting to see what happens with Texas A&M this year if Manziel is ruled ineligible.

For the pros, go Pats! (yes, I can hear the boos and hisses from the rest of y'all already. Don't be haters)
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Go Niners
  • JesseDP00
    JesseDP00 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Roll Tide Roll!

Interesting to see what happens with Texas A&M this year if Manziel is ruled ineligible.

For the pros, go Pats! (yes, I can hear the boos and hisses from the rest of y'all already. Don't be haters)

After last year's debacle against A&M, I look for Saban and the gang to absolutely destroy them, with or without Johnny Football.
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    HailYeah.jpg

Going to the Skins Titans game tonight.

HTTR!
  • nichi123
    nichi123 Posts: 244
    Options
    Awww thought someone was as excited about the new premier league season about to start soon :( i am disappoint.
    I was!! That's what I said lol
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Going to the preseason game tonight! On the way out the door now!!!! 49ers and Bronchos!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Awww thought someone was as excited about the new premier league season about to start soon :( i am disappoint.
    I was!! That's what I said lol

im excited to see how NBC will cover the EPL this season. it seems like they will be showing a lot more games than Fox did.

also interested to see how United does w/o SAF.
  • JesseDP00
    JesseDP00 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Going to the preseason game tonight! On the way out the door now!!!! 49ers and Bronchos!

Awesome - hope you have a great time.
  • dayhadley
    Options
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO READY! I was going to guess your QB as Eli (cuz I'm a crazed Giants fan - and was just hoping there was another one on here ;o)... then saw your link to youtube, first thing that popped up w/Manning brothers... so which one is it?

I've already written my games on my work calendar. I LIVE for football season. Wooo hooooo, so excited!!!

I'm in Vegas, so our Sunday's start early... Bloody Mary's and nacho's... here I come!
  • orangebuttercat
    orangebuttercat Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Anyone want to do a Fantasy Football league for fun?

pm me, or whatever..ill set one up
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Yep...got my Eagle green ready!
  • thinlizzy608
    Options
    YAAAAYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Our home bleeds E~A~G~L~E~S GREEN!!!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Hellz to the yeah!!! Browns preseason game tonight. I'm not a fan of them but my husband is. Niners fan all the way and my dad would disown me if I wasn't :wink:

As for college- my husband converted me- it's all about the Bucks :happy:
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    hell yeah

Real Talk!!

PS ~ Please y'all tell me I'm not the only chick that sits around like a guy with my beer and chips on Sunday, Monday and Thursday?

No beer and chips. Wine, chevre, and strawberries for me on Monday, Sunday, Thursday and an occasional Saturday and holiday afternoon.

ETCorrect typos