Need a support system

Options
Hi everyone. I am looking for a support system. I have invited friends to join but I don't think they are a serious as I am. I need people who can encourage me. My husband isn't very helpful. He is overweight also and is wanting to loose but basically wants me to do it for him. So when it comes to support he pretty much says I need to tell him how. So please see my bio and if you think you would be good for me add me as a friend.

Looking forward to not being the fat girl anymore!!!

Replies

• kacurran
    Options
    I'm in!
  • missmaya24
    missmaya24 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You got me!!!
  • Shiree80
    Shiree80 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I just added you as a friend--I will help motivate you. Together we can do this.

Glad to have you here....big WELCOME!!!
  • datacommgirl
    Options
    :smile: I just joined and I am in the same situation. My husband is trying to drop some weight but I don't think he is as dedicated as I need my support to be. For once I am committed to working out, eatting right and being held accountable.
    Look forward to encouraging each other!
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I am in. I am a firm believer that the more support you have, the better. More importantly, that support works even better when they all have similar goals and motivation. I am not in the same situation, but my goals are to lose weight, be happier with myself, and be healthy. And I started doing a blog and love going to the gym because I love any support I can get.
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm in too.... You can do this!!!:smile:
  • JPotvin
    JPotvin Posts: 108
    Options
    Count me in! Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • Deebo958
    Options
    I am on board with you! You can do this...we can do this!
  • MandiWS
    Options
    You know I'm always in your corner....for the past 20+ years.....and for the next 80! You CAN do this. You are an incredible woman, wife, and mother, and I can tell that you are serious about making positive changes in your life. Count me in....we can do this together! Let's find a time that we can get together for walks at least a few times a week.....like we tried to do last year, but this time we're going to make a real schedule and stick to it. Love ya bunches =)
  • Mamasota
    Options
    I'm a bored, lonely, depressed eater too. I'm much older than you but would like to add you as a friend since we share similar issues (same husband problems too). Your call....................
  • sgp329
    sgp329 Posts: 184
    Options
    Just added you. We can all help each other!
  • cchelll
    cchelll Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the awesome support I am so looking forward to this. Is that weird to be looking forward to something as hard as weight loss?? Anyway I know you will all be very special friends. Thanks for caring about strangers who are sitting next to you in the same boat.