Your best advice given to help you lose weight

Options
12346»

Replies

• NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Lots of good advice - excellent advice - but what got me going is - and let me know that it is possible is this -

Do what you CAN do, and eat the way you would eat for the rest of your life - its not a diet but a way of life.
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    "What you eat in private, is what you wear in public"
  • mjones6599
    mjones6599 Posts: 129
    Options
    Forget the scale! Judge your progress on how your clothes feel and not your weight.
  • sarahhan95
    Options
    " We’ve been taught to think of food – especially carbs – as our enemy, and that couldn’t be further from the truth. Food is what fuels our bodies, allowing us to physically push ourselves to reach our own potential for fitness and athleticism. Food is not the enemy but the fuel for my athletic ambitions," Joe Bastianich.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    To eat plenty of protein, drink plenty of water .. get enough rest and move often.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Don't let one bad meal turn into one bad day or one bad week.

You didn't gain it overnight, so you can't expect to lose it overnight or very quickly.

Just do it. Even if you go slowly, you're still ahead of people sitting on the couch eating chips.
  • tommyswoman
    Options
    A portion of food is a portion of honesty....<~ may sound lame, but it stuck in my head.