My 1 year fitiversary :)

Options
13»

Replies

• east2west14
    east2west14 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congrats you have done an amazing job. Wonderful transformation :)
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    you did great! keep it up
  • tyb03
    tyb03 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I hope to be able to say the same next year.
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You are my hero, exactly where I wanna get to.
  • lexoxoc
    lexoxoc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!
  • JennyWhitenerBlue
    JennyWhitenerBlue Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    wow!!! Looking great!!!! My 1 year "fitiversary" will be next April..... congrats!!! keep up the great work!
  • ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Awwww PROUD!!!!! You're awesome, congrats :)
  • cashcash12
    cashcash12 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Awesome :flowerforyou:
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    I started out just walking... 3 miles a day. Then I started doing 30 day shred but I can never stick with one workout for too long so I switch around a lot. I've done some p90x and some of the other Jillian Michael's DVD's. I am a lunch lady at a high school and cooking for 1000 kids is a lot of hard physical work! It's helped a ton :) I'd say 80% of my progress has been diet. Eating more fruits and veggies at every meal is my goal each day. I love to do strength training (muscle burn fat!) and I started running about 6 months ago and LOVE it. I never thought I would say that but it's amazing how it clears your mind. I also have a fitbit and try to get 10,000 steps in every day no matter what. Basically I just try to MOVE my body every day :)

Happy Fitiversary! This sounds like what I've been doing (except you've managed to stick with it)... Hopefully if I keep it up I can look hot like you one day! :flowerforyou: Congrats on all you have accomplished!
  • kittycollins7
    kittycollins7 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats ! you look happy and fit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!