Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My 1 year fitiversary :)

13»

Replies

• east2west14
    east2west14 Posts: 161 Member
    Congrats you have done an amazing job. Wonderful transformation :)
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    you did great! keep it up
  • tyb03
    tyb03 Posts: 52 Member
    Wow you look great! I hope to be able to say the same next year.
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    You are my hero, exactly where I wanna get to.
  • lexoxoc
    lexoxoc Posts: 135 Member
    You look awesome!!!
  • JennyWhitenerBlue
    JennyWhitenerBlue Posts: 5 Member
    wow!!! Looking great!!!! My 1 year "fitiversary" will be next April..... congrats!!! keep up the great work!
  • ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Awwww PROUD!!!!! You're awesome, congrats :)
  • cashcash12
    cashcash12 Posts: 400 Member
    Awesome :flowerforyou:
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    I started out just walking... 3 miles a day. Then I started doing 30 day shred but I can never stick with one workout for too long so I switch around a lot. I've done some p90x and some of the other Jillian Michael's DVD's. I am a lunch lady at a high school and cooking for 1000 kids is a lot of hard physical work! It's helped a ton :) I'd say 80% of my progress has been diet. Eating more fruits and veggies at every meal is my goal each day. I love to do strength training (muscle burn fat!) and I started running about 6 months ago and LOVE it. I never thought I would say that but it's amazing how it clears your mind. I also have a fitbit and try to get 10,000 steps in every day no matter what. Basically I just try to MOVE my body every day :)

Happy Fitiversary! This sounds like what I've been doing (except you've managed to stick with it)... Hopefully if I keep it up I can look hot like you one day! :flowerforyou: Congrats on all you have accomplished!
  • kittycollins7
    kittycollins7 Posts: 34 Member
    Congrats ! you look happy and fit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!