Replies

• Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I take random ones and send them to my husband at work
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I do and we use them as Christmas cards...

I want one
    me too!
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I have a deep desire to pin my own *kitten* on Pinterest.

I would never do it, but I have a pretty darn nice unphotoshopped uninstagrammed butt.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Nope. Maybe if I get a rockin' body I might.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    You mean there are people who don't?
  • amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212
    Options
    I plead the fifth.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Sure..........
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    absolutely...the camera adds like 8 inches so why not!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options

Ha!
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    of course ...need to track progress and I am not ashamed tbh.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    of course ...need to track progress and I am not ashamed tbh.

I hadn't thought of that, but actually I do have some of my progress pics nude.
  • CubanSammich
    Options
    Not really, I enjoy myself in real time. Constantly staring in the mirror, blowing myself kisses and such.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    lol, photos? We got movies.
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    We may need to see this....purely for scientific purposes of course.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    My ex took pics of me one time of my sweaty body when I walking around naked after relations. She showed it to one of our close friends and it got around real quick amongst all of her girlfriends. She found out as did I on who her real friends were.

Biggest mistake I've done personally was posting progression pics(slight nudity but showed my goods clearly though my underwear) & thought I was posting on my "workout" twitter account. I didn't know my new cell phone had it also synced to my facebook account as well. Got nearly 150 texts in 45 minutes from friend's wives/girlfriends as well as mother's of kids I coach asking me for more pics or how discreet I could be. Not cool...
  • sarkazm
    sarkazm Posts: 104
    Options
    lol, photos? We got movies.

Hey lady... How much are two tickets?
  • ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    My ex took pics of me one time of my sweaty body when I walking around naked after relations. She showed it to one of our close friends and it got around real quick amongst all of her girlfriends. She found out as did I on who her real friends were.

Biggest mistake I've done personally was posting progression pics(slight nudity but showed my goods clearly though my underwear) & thought I was posting on my "workout" twitter account. I didn't know my new cell phone had it also synced to my facebook account as well. Got nearly 150 texts in 45 minutes from friend's wives/girlfriends as well as mother's of kids I coach asking me for more pics or how discreet I could be. Not cool...

OMG, how discreet?!?!?!? That's both flattering and disgusting at the same time. Didn't think that happened to guys...
  • FitForeverAgain
    FitForeverAgain Posts: 330 Member
    Options

150 texts? Dude, you're in THAT good of shape! Unless your old lady worked at a Sex Addicts Anonymous session... That's 200 chicks in hour texting you for more pics.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I like to rock out with... you get the idea.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Yes, and I'm scarred. My 7 year old daughter was flipping thru my husband's phone pics the other day and found a pic of me. She said, "Is that Mommy????" and my husband says, "uh, yes". She says "what is she doing???"......

Going to hell that is clearly what I'm doing.

horrified.gif