consistency and courage is the key.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Yes you are consistent!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Thanks! Your "TLFC" thread has been a big help. It's another tool I use here to monitor my consistency.
  • andreagenther
    andreagenther Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    This is not about a diet this is about changing my life.
    What I did in the past got me to where I am today. Fat! Choosing to continue with my same old habits was choosing to kill myself with food.
    I have struggled with depression and binging all my life. I read in a book by Lou Schuler that "Processed food makes you stupid and depressed."(New Rules Of Lifting For Abs, Rule #15) Well I have made a long series of bad decisions and I am currently taking a pill for depression. Why not kick some bad habits for good and fix some glaringly obvious problems? Why not now? It will never be any easier to do the right thing than it is today.
    As Patton Oswalt says, "It's time to start swimming away from pie."
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Food and inactivity are an addiction. It's just like trying to quit smoking, not everyone succeeds when they try but that doesn't mean they shouldn't try. It's difficult to be consistent when you're lethargic and exercise hurts. That's why most people quit right away, not after 6 months.