Starting the 30 day Shred today anyone want to join me?

Options

Replies

• Poiuy3
    Poiuy3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel like I haven't been utilizing this sight as much as I should! I've been tracking what I eat but I need to start with the exercise. Defiantly count me in on this 30 Day Shred! I'm excited to have a community of people together to keep up the motivation!
  • juls313b
    juls313b Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    im in, I been doing it on and off, lost two lbs not really doing it every day and watching my what I eat in three weeks. im sure with motivation and pushing. just that for me level 1 is not challenging.
  • jenanigans_from_space
    Options
    I've been inspired to give it a go, I'll be starting it tomorrow morning before getting ready for work.
  • melissaj36
    melissaj36 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm defo in I'm on day 4 today. Legs are killing can barerly walk downstairs!!!!
    How do I keep in the loop with everyone - do I send friend requests?????
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I started it again yesterday, aaannd my legs hurt so bad!!! ah no bueno!
  • dreamingdaughter
    dreamingdaughter Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Starting the 30 Day Shred as we speak! :D Good luck everyone :)
  • NannetteAdams
    NannetteAdams Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've had the 30 Day Shred DVD for a long time and started doing it a week ago. I hope to move onto Level 2 this weekend. I love it because although it is only 20 minutes long it kicks butt! So far I love it!
  • yuukake
    yuukake Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 3. She seriously kicks my butt. I am finding certain aspects easy, but I need to work on my push ups and plank! Good luck!
  • tricky_vicki47
    Options
    Hello! I have started the 30 Day Shred today as well and looking for friends for support! I've heard so much about this fitness programme and I am determined to see it through to the end!

I'm in on this journey :)
  • Blanche43girls4
    Blanche43girls4 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Count me in too, I just purchased the dvd & have done it once. I really need to get some motivation so I'll join you and the others & hopefully we can finish together!!
  • catbyrd
    catbyrd Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I would like to join the support would be great. I started it about a month ago and managed to make it through the first week and could hardly move. So today will be back on with Day 1/Level 1. Good luck to everyone:smile:
  • kimbert27
    kimbert27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good morning Shredders! L1D2 done! My thighs are KILLING me so I guess that means something is working! Hope everyone has a great day! :smile: Kim
  • tricky_vicki47
    Options
    Hi.

Does anyone know how many calories the 30DS burns per session??
  • Meghann218
    Meghann218 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My goal is to actually do the whole 30days. I have many Videos of Jillians and I would just occasionally workout to them. So Far I am on L1D6 down and feeling good. Just need to keep motivated to keep going and not let any thing get in my way. Count Me In.
  • melisay
    melisay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I would like to join so how does it work tho?
  • cassienoe
    cassienoe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 of Level 1 last night. Feeling it in my back and my shoulders for sure! My upper body strength is lacking! Using 5 lb weights. I think for some of the arm exercises I can go up to 10 lbs because my arms are flailing everywhere and I feel zero resistance.

I have a bluetooth HRM and I've been "tracking" through MapMyFitness. However I think there is a flaw. I did day 1 under "other video workout" and it said 125 cals burned. I did day 2 under "Circuit training:Cardio" and it said 282 burned. For the exact same workout. :huh: Leads me to believe the program is calculating based on their program settings and not my heart rate. It should be the same! So I think I will put batteries in my other HRM/watch and see what that says. It has a start/pause/stop function and calculates off stats, not the type of workout. And here I thought my bluetooth one would be great, sheesh. :mad:
  • Keisha2BFitAgain
    Keisha2BFitAgain Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    L1D3 DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • melissaj36
    melissaj36 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Morning,

L1D4 done and dusted, last night I upped my hand weights from 500g to 1000g arghhh!!
    Legs still aching hopefully this will go in the next day or 2.
    Still no good at press ups - find them really hard.

Stick with it everyone.
  • cassienoe
    cassienoe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    L1D3 done last night! Calves are now killing me! I am guessing it is from the jump rope moves. I will do today and tomorrow and break on Sunday. Next week I aim to do the last 5 days of level one M-F. I can not wait for the rest day!
  • trustymutsi
    trustymutsi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start it for the 3rd time tonight. I've never gone through all three levels. Just the first.

I'm going to try to do it every day this time. Technically, you're supposed to do it every day, right? And change levels every 10 days?

I'd heard it's more healthy to do it every other day, but I might just try to push myself.