Ladies!!! Serious question out of curiosity??

Options
I'm sure it may be an old subject BUT, I was curious out of the weight you have lost have your breasts gone down? How much weight compared to how much of a cup difference? Pictures would also help, and NO not like that!!! lol

Success pictures would help, as stupid as it sounds sometimes I feel so un proportioned, and the best thing right now I've got going are my girls upstairs! (36DD), scared to lose them! I'm sure they perk up better, and don't sag. FYI I am taking this convo seriously. Comment away~

Side note- Doing Jillian Michael's 30DS and P90X, and a lot of it seems chest and back! Any result or success pictures from these programs are welcomed! I would love to be inspired!

Replies

• sophiemama
    sophiemama Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    So far I've lost 32 lbs. I'm about 4 away from goal. I started out 34 DD and I'm now a 33 DD lol so not much of a change. I'm also pear shaped, I was thinking maybe that's what you meant by "un proportioned". But everyone is different, genetics play a big role, I've always been bigger chested. Sorry this might not be helpful but maybe I've given you some hope :)
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Hey any bit helps, it's nice to learn and understand the differences in other people. I guess I'm mostly apple shaped? All gut, barely any butt!!! lol

And I didn't even think about the strap size, that's awesome though congrats on your loss!!!
  • Tinyfigure
    Tinyfigure Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I've lost zero weight in my boobs. Yeah, one could argue I'm only 20 and such, but I've been fully grown (height wise) since 12.

So I've lost inches of waist and thighs, and a tiny bit of my hips. I think I classify as an hourglass shape..
    I started off as a 32F and am still that.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    I've lost zero weight in my boobs. Yeah, one could argue I'm only 20 and such, but I've been fully grown (height wise) since 12.

So I've lost inches of waist and thighs, and a tiny bit of my hips. I think I classify as an hourglass shape..
    I started off as a 32F and am still that.

Wow!!! Go you! Does your back not hurt? How tall are you ladies? (5'10 here!)
  • Tinyfigure
    Tinyfigure Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    You can do back exercises and such, I've had no problems so far.. I don't think they are that big.
    I'm 5'11, by the way.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    Awesome, I used to do back exercises from my chiropractor, but it has been a while I don't remember any of them, maybe google will know? lol
  • DallastheGemini
    DallastheGemini Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've lost almost 20lbs but haven't lost any of it from my chest and I'm 6 foot.

38576641.png
  • heywithers
    heywithers Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8, lost 35 lb mostly cardio, some strength training, went from 40 DD to 38 C
  • jewel22887
    Options
    I have lost weight in my boobs yes but they still look really big as I loos weight around my middle. I started out a 40G and am right now I 38G on the smallest hook as you go down in band sizes the cup sizes get a little smaller though so I know I am smaller in overall cheastyness. I have always been an hourglass though and the old saying is you lose it first where you gained it last. So if you've always had boobs you shouldn't lose them till the end. I was also my current height at 12 and had a lovely DDD going then so I may loose a bit more but they will still look large on my frame.
  • mrshudson813
    mrshudson813 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am a yoyo dieter and my weight goes up and down all the time. When I lose 25+ pounds, I usually go down a cup size. When I gain it back, I usually go up a cup size. I am currently around 240 lbs. and wear a 44DD. When I was down to 175 2 years ago, I wore a 36C. So, they fluctuate depending on my weight. (I'm 5'6" by the way).
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    the old saying is you lose it first where you gained it last.

Never heard that but it would make sense lol!!! I wonder if height has anything to do with it and genetics.

A lot of women in my family are very "busty" and lets just say in general physical condition all around I am the smallest woman on that side of the family and I'm 183lbs, and on my fathers side very tall!!! My dad alone is 6'7, mom on the other hand 5'5...
  • dizzysmile
    dizzysmile Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I don't have an answer for you but as a 40I/Jish, I desperately hope I can be in a "normal" size by the end of this! I've lost 32lbs so far but no change in that department as of yet.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    I don't have an answer for you but as a 40I/Jish, I desperately hope I can be in a "normal" size by the end of this! I've lost 32lbs so far but no change in that department as of yet.

Ow wow!!! I can't even imagine that!!! A good friend of mine was actually really small and had girls about the size of yours and she had to get breast reduction surgery they took out 8lbs in EACH breast!
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    I'm sure it may be an old subject BUT, I was curious out of the weight you have lost have your breasts gone down? How much weight compared to how much of a cup difference? Pictures would also help, and NO not like that!!! lol

Success pictures would help, as stupid as it sounds sometimes I feel so un proportioned, and the best thing right now I've got going are my girls upstairs! (36DD), scared to lose them! I'm sure they perk up better, and don't sag. FYI I am taking this convo seriously. Comment away~

Side note- Doing Jillian Michael's 30DS and P90X, and a lot of it seems chest and back! Any result or success pictures from these programs are welcomed! I would love to be inspired!

Height: Conservatively prefer to be cited as 5 ft 8 (but I'm a 5ft 10/11ish@short of 183cm)
    Starting weight: Close to 300lbs
    Bust cup presently is: 34E (D3) and stabilising; It's not going anywhere yet or looks to be pressed to change overmuch either. Full and still voluminous.
    Workout preferences for maintenance with the back issue which honestly is a non-issue with me: Weights + Aerials.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options

Ow wow!!! I can't even imagine that!!! A good friend of mine was actually really small and had G's she had to get breast reduction surgery they took out 8lbs in EACH breast!
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options

Full and still voluminous.

I love that word! lol, and go you!!! great job on the weight loss!!! you are awesome!!! I think weights should help, from what it seems
  • frannie_h20
    frannie_h20 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 4ft 11 and have always had big boobs. Before I starting dieting I was 130lb and wearing a 32G. Now I'm 109lbs and wearing a 30F. Only lost 1 cup size despite losing a stone and a half. I'm disappointed really, I've always wished for small boobs but it doesn't look like I'm going to get them. If anything, they're much less perky now I've lost weight too :(
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    I'm 4ft 11 and have always had big boobs. Before I starting dieting I was 130lb and wearing a 32G. Now I'm 109lbs and wearing a 30F. Only lost 1 cup size despite losing a stone and a half. I'm disappointed really, I've always wished for small boobs but it doesn't look like I'm going to get them. If anything, they're much less perky now I've lost weight too :(

Awww I've heard too if you go bench presses it helps out a lot, or possibly breast reduction? It can be pricey from what I know but if thats what you want then hey go for it! :)
  • ermer00
    ermer00 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38DD to a 36C/almostB a couple years ago when I lost 70lb. I'm a 36D right now and would desperately like them to go a little smaller purely because exercising is easier with a smaller chest. Less jiggle happens. :)
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    I went from a 38DD to a 36C/almostB a couple years ago when I lost 70lb. I'm a 36D right now and would desperately like them to go a little smaller purely because exercising is easier with a smaller chest. Less jiggle happens. :)

Cant argue with that jumping jacks feel like jumping smacks in my face haha jk, but seriously it does hurt without an awesome sports bra!