• kikionna4
    kikionna4 Posts: 308
    Options
    Any kind of monkey or moth. Just no.
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Centipedes

I saw a show on Discovery where a centipede had burrowed into a kids foot and was eating him alive. Ever since then they scare the hell out of me.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I'm worried that someone will build a sex doll factory across the street. Those lifeless corpses hanging from a factory line in the dark, their heads turning to look at me.

Sweet dreams!

Well that was disturbing.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Airplanes. Not weird you say... I am not afraid of being in an airplane and I am not afraid of flying in an airplane. I can do that all day long and be just fine. I am deathly afraid that I will be somewhere and an airplane is going to fall from the sky and land on me. Seriously!! I have nightmares all the time about it. :noway:
  • neekosmith
    neekosmith Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Having to call strangers/any place of business. I rehearse the conversation beforehand.
    Getting Mustard/Mayo/or Ketchup on my skin.
    Losing a tooth.
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    turtles
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Garden gnomes
    Ice Cream trucks
    Mimes
    Clowns
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Making telelphone calls.
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Eyebrow reconstruction surgery...

250jh3s.jpg
  • fivepence
    fivepence Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Polystyrene. Yuck!
    I'm also afraid of spiders, so this thread has been FUN for me. :'(
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Not very weird but i'm terrified of wasps/hornets and bees especially bumblebees. It's the deep bumble they make and that they always seem to try and fly in my face.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Nothing unusual - spiders, falling. My mom is legit afraid of flowers, though. If I had to take a guess as to why, I'd say she was sniffing a flower when she was really young and a bee stung her. Being blind, she might have thought the flower, itself, hurt her, and voila, fear of flowers.
  • GlitterrMagpie
    GlitterrMagpie Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Frogs. It's the jumping that freaks me out *shudders*
  • ex11b90
    ex11b90 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Beetles, not the band, those disgusting brown filthy bugs that 'crunch' when smoosh 'em, gross!!! ...and on a more serious note, leprechauns, back-stabbing, dirty little buggers, lucky charms my *kitten*!!!
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Biting down on foil... :( I cringe at the thought!
  • _Valkyrie_
    Options
    Dolls, clowns, and gas masks.
    "Are you my mummy?"

=D
  • _Valkyrie_
    Options
    Being swallowed.
    There's no living thing on earth big enough to do so, but I have nightmares. =s
  • Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Dogs. All dogs. Even puppies.
    Lizards. I live in Florida and they are EVERYWHERE.
    People. I have so much anxiety that people are going to talk to me when I leave my house. When a guy tries to put the moves on me I give them this look like I'm about to throw up and walk away.
    Answering my phone. If you need me, text me then I'll call you.
    Food. I have an eating disorder. I'm not nearly as bad as I was. Back when I was 73 pounds, I was afraid to even touch food. I thought the calories would absorb through my skin or something. Now I'm just scared because at times I don't have self control.
    Babies. I have 2 kids (1 is 2 and the other is 2 months) but I'm afraid if I hold them they're going to cry and I'll look stupid. :sick:
  • george_sweeten
    Options
    Chicken Bones
    Raw Meat
    Jellyfish
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Not afraid exactly, but strobe lights make me anxious. My brain doesn't like to process that type of visual input, I guess.