Broken... Mending

Options
I desperately need to fix what has been broken in my heart and life. Broken by bot myself and others. I am stepping outside my little cocoon of private hurts and making myself more vulnerable in the terrifying hope that I will be accepted somehow. I plan on being very active. I want/need some active, honest, compassionate friends that I can cheer fro and support and motivate and care for, and hope to get the same.

Please consider helping me. This is ultimately MY success or failure, but the journey that I've been on for so long so alone, has become unbearable. I need community ... I need partners.

Thank you

Replies

• ekaustin7
    ekaustin7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm in, add me!
  • shartran
    shartran Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Me too:)
  • Rebekah718
    Rebekah718 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Looking for the same thing as me and we can help each other
  • littlelady62
    Options
    More than welcome to add me.
  • ProudMammaTo3
    Options
    Not sure our situations are the same, but I've definatly been through my fair share of pain. Add me if you want!
  • HittinMyGoals
    HittinMyGoals Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Done deal, add me!!
  • mike_usmc
    mike_usmc Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    A quote I live on day to day is, "whatever you are going through, will soon be over. One day you will look back and it will be a life lesson, and you can smile and laugh at what was, and enjoy now..What is."

On a diet and exercise note doing and completing the first day is the first big step, and once you do that, the feeling you have after is just amazing and you will want to have that feeling over and over again. I wish you luck, and God bless.
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Add me as well if you would care for some support from the Y chromosome team.
  • sylviatx
    sylviatx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm in it for the long haul and my diary is open. Add me.

You can do it.
  • d4ley1
    d4ley1 Posts: 73
    Options
    you can have me too
  • IamUndrCnstruction
    IamUndrCnstruction Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    here every. single. day. Please feel free to add me, I will do all I can to help.
  • dsdotcom
    dsdotcom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I just sent you friend request..
  • mrslosser
    mrslosser Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: We are all broken in one way or another. I have found much support here on MFP. Feel free to add me. One can never have too many friends, right?
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add my - my middle name is positivity! :wink:
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :D
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    A quote I live on day to day is, "whatever you are going through, will soon be over. One day you will look back and it will be a life lesson, and you can smile and laugh at what was, and enjoy now..What is."

On a diet and exercise note doing and completing the first day is the first big step, and once you do that, the feeling you have after is just amazing and you will want to have that feeling over and over again. I wish you luck, and God bless.

^^^THIS!! Love it!
  • tfitzge3infl
    Options
    Add me too.
  • smaihlee
    smaihlee Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Great news--you've already taken the most important first step! Feel free to add me, and welcome :)
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    We all have pains in our life. We all hurt at one time or another. Please add me if you wish. :flowerforyou: