Post gym routine

Options
Hey guys, just wondering what everyone's post gym/exercise routine was, mines usually home, eat, shower and then sleep as much as I can. Lots and lots of protein and some simple sugars at dinner. Try to hydrate as much as I can without upsetting my sleep too much with numerous trips to the bathroom :/

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I like to get naked and hot tub or sauna.
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options

Oh reeeeaaalllyy? :wink:
  • kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Well I workout before work, so it's get home, power down a protein shake, shower then out the door to work, and eat my egg white omlette at work. I wish I had more time to do post workout stretching, but I just can't.

The thought of getting naked and hitting a hot tub or sauna is an intriquing one though!
  • missimplicity
    missimplicity Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    shower, lunch, and then back to work (I work out in lieu of a lunch break). I'll also have a high protein afternoon snack like greek yogurt with fresh fruit or nuts.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Get home, eat something, shower, spank the monkey, sleep.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options

Oh reeeeaaalllyy? :wink:

When I change Gyms, a Sauna will be high on the list of features I need...
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Shower, dress, quick blowdry, then back to my desk to scarf down my lunch. Thankfully my gym is right here in the basement of my office building and I usually head down there with my gym buddy somwhere between 10 and 11am.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Drink beer, sleep. Usually in that order.
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I second the naked suggestion!
    Am usually all riled up
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Home, shower, eat. Icing the ankle is in there now for the next few weeks as well.
  • c_tap77
    c_tap77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I work out at home but afterward I shower, make dinner, and then usually catch up on TV/email until about 10 ish when I prep lunch for the next day and then do some reading before sleep!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, just wondering what everyone's post gym/exercise routine was, mines usually home, eat, shower and then sleep as much as I can. Lots and lots of protein and some simple sugars at dinner. Try to hydrate as much as I can without upsetting my sleep too much with numerous trips to the bathroom :/

Shower, eat something if I'm hungry but if not, I don't necessarily eat just because it's after a workout. I try to hydrate as much as possible too. Then I get on MFP and log my exercise.
  • southerndream24
    southerndream24 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Shower, do hair, do makeup, get dressed, head to work, then pick up breakfast on the way or in the corporate cafeteria.
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    get a bj
  • xtruexlove1988
    xtruexlove1988 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    lol shower eat tv fb n mfp