Is this routine too crazy for the next few days?

Options
okay folks....tell me if this is crazy. i missed my workout yesterday. my goal is 6 workouts per week. if i go with my regularly scheduled routines (african dance tomorrow evening then step & sculpt on saturday morning), i'll only get in 5 workouts for this week. so my two questions are: 1) is it too much to add cycle tomorrow morning knowing i have african dance in the evening and 2) even though sundays are usually my day off, the y has a GREAT line up of back-to-back classes that would have me there 1:30 - 4:00 --> yoga, zumba (or cycle), and cxwork (basically a core work class). is it crazy to do all three that day knowing i have boot camp on monday evening? fitness can be so addictive once you really get into the swing of things!

Replies

• ChrisLindsay9
    ChrisLindsay9 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I love your enthusiasm and passion for fitness! If this response is not too late, you can probably add cycling. Just keep in mind that you'll want to hydrate really thoroughly. Even before your workout, and liberally throughout the workout. This will help minimize the possibility of cramping. And feel free to increase your complex carbs (and simple carbs) for extra energy before, during, and after.
  • FitPhDiva
    Options
    Thank you! Didn't make it to cycling this morning...but I'll still do the African dance this evening, step & sculpt tomorrow, and the 3 class series of yoga, zumba, and core work on Sunday. Looking forward to it!