I HAVE to get back on track. JOIN me?

Options
Justin741
Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
I am a MFP success story going to waste. In 2011 I lost over 100lbs. I am strong believer that I would not been able to do it without God's help. MFP was the tool and community He used. Now, I've gained back 26lbs. There is nothing in my way to gain it all back, if I don't get back on track.

I originally joined MFP because my wife was pregnant with our first child and had gestational diabetes. He is two now and we are expecting our 2nd, a girl! I want to be example to my family.

Looking for mutual accountability, friendship, and encouragement. I've tried getting back on track several times only to fail. I sometimes worry what people will think when they see what I am logging or I am too lazy to exercise or log.

NO MORE EXCUSES.

I will not be overweight again. I will be in shape. I will start running again. I will log my food. My clothes will fit right again.

Will you help me and join me on this journey? If so, ADD me and feel free to visit my profile for more info.

To God be the Glory.

Replies

• whatachief
    Options
    I need to lose 25 pounds of regain also! My goal is to log food daily, drink my water, and complete 45 min a day of exercise!
  • gogo99999
    gogo99999 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose weight that has creeped up. It can happen so easy. Like you I am ready to start over. I will work hard, by walking, tracking food and logging each day. Lets see what happens. It didn't come on overnight and so it will take a while to shed these extra lbs., but it can be done.
  • angelac1296
    angelac1296 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am having the same issue! I've regained ALL of what was a 50 lb loss. I kept it all off for about 3 years, then 6 months of stress eating and not paying attention to what I was doing and BAM....nothing fits anymore!
  • utterlydisgusting
    Options
    So good to see another Christian here.
    I also have lost in the past (with Cambridge Diet) VLCDs are the only thing that have ever worked for me, as I have health problems and maintain at 800kc.
    I was not as successful as you in keeping it off.
    Feeling depressed and disgusting.
    God bless you and your family.
  • hep26000
    hep26000 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Friend Request sent!
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome,welcome! :)
  • spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have a problem with yo-yoing as well. This time I want to make it the last though. Feel free to add me!
  • lvnh
    lvnh Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request!
  • Thefivelees
    Thefivelees Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please do not put yourself down! You are not disgusting. God only created the beautiful. Just don't give up! If you screwed up, then put it behind you and be good for the next meal. 2 wrongs don't equal a right. If you keep eating wrong, then you are only going to spiral down. First, get a disposable water bottle and fill it up first thing in the morning. Add lemon slices if you wish. Carry it with you all day long. Drink a big glass of water as soon as you wake up and before each meal. This will help you. You will feel full! You can do this. Let's do this together!!
  • davedueringer
    davedueringer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! If you can do it, why can't I! :smile:
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. I needed a new motivation to get back on track. I lost the weight I gained from the baby shortly after he was born (he is now 4 mo), but I am not back to the lowest I was at in 2012. I am glad to see you back at it and your pics are great by the way...and congrats on the upcoming arrival of your daughter.
    I'm hoping to lose well over 100 pounds and know it takes time, but seems I get discouraged easily. I do know that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, but I also find myself not releasing my weight issues to him. I know what I need to do and I do well a few days then get weak.
    Thanks for posting this and happy losing to all of you who are fighting this battle.
  • Sammynd
    Sammynd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm sending an invite
  • Alairissa
    Alairissa Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You can be friend if you want :)
  • Fieldyvond
    Options
    I will join you! Friend request sent :)
  • JarryIvette
    JarryIvette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Love your attitude! Don't worry what people might think about when u log your food in. You can even make it private :) I'm new to this whole eating right and logging food in; I know I don't always make the right choices or eat too much but I'm def learning from others. I'm a strong believer in God and I know we cant do it without His help. Feel free to add me. (Anyone) :) I log in daily; and I try to support and motivate my friends :)