30 Day Shred or Six Pack Abs?

Options
I just started the 30 Day Shred yesterday, and then today I saw the Six Pack Abs in Six Weeks at the end of the video. I am wondering how I know which would be best for me? Or should I just do the 30 Day Shred and then move on to 6P6W? I don't know if it would be too easy after the 30DS. Also,I have had 2 kids in the past 5 years and I am pretty out of shape and never got back into shape. My abs are particularly bad. So maybe I should start with the 6P6W? Would love input, thanks!

Replies

• I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    No, I would suggest starting with 30 Day Shred. It's more of a full body workout with cardio and resistance. If you have a lot of fat to lose, this would probably be a better choice. I haven't done 6W6P, but do Killer Abs sometimes and they're probably very similar. Killer Abs is a more ab-centric workout, but remember that you cannot spot reduce. The fat comes off where ever it wants to come off of, no matter how many workouts you do to target a certain spot. 30 Day Shred would probably produce better results for you if you have fat to lose. And "ab" video would be more beneficial after you've lost the fat and want to work on getting some definition.
  • FaithHope76
    FaithHope76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
  • PunkinSpice79
    PunkinSpice79 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 8 of 30DS and I'm pretty amazed at what's going on. I can feel my calf muscles, I'm doing like 29 push-ups at a time (up from 15). She's kicking my butt!!! I took my beginning measurements and am super excited to see my end results. Now I'm just wondering what to do after my 30 days is up... :)
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I've also just finished my first week of 30DS and my waist is down an inch so I'd stay with the 30DS. You can always do 6w6p next month!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I do them both. Get both. :happy:
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS and a similar ab workout at the same time. 30DS is so short I had to add to it, on days I didn't do the abs I did something else.
  • FaithHope76
    FaithHope76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am excited to hear how everyone is loving 30DS! I just finished Day 3 and I can already see results. I was working out with Fitness Blender for a couple of weeks before, but I swear the 30DS is really kicking my butt even more. I can officially fit into a jean skirt I haven't been able to wear in 5 yrs!!