Need friends who actually interact and track

Options
We are all here to get to some goal we have set for ourselves. Having friends who track regularly, comment and cheer each other on is what I'm looking for. Please add me so we can help each other to stay committed, motivated and accountable!

Anyone with similarities to mine is a bonus!

Anyone with 50 plus pounds to lose
Have young children
Work Full time and or go to school
have a weakness on weekends
Love sweets and fried foods.

Replies

• allison0102
    allison0102 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I'm in the same boat and would love more friends! I have well over 50 pounds to lose and I'm a grad student. I am working on mastering weekends....it's a process. :)
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Added you :) I'm aiming for 25lbs but that puts me higher end of "healthy" and for my height it's closer to 40lbs. BUT I work full time with special needs children, volunteer, study, becoming a guide leader (so busy lifestyle) New to exercise but always log, and comment x
  • Michielynn222
    Michielynn222 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I;m on everyday and talk every now and then. I definately have over 50 pounds to lose, and loooove fried food yummm -.-
    haha, add me, if you want :)
  • Cori_Mac
    Cori_Mac Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi! I work full-time (3 12-hour shifts) and am planning on returning to school in the next year or two. I have a hard time on my days off with staying away from the sweets and butter. Oh, butter.
    Great to meet you!

ETA: I have about 30 to lose.
  • antzgreen
    antzgreen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So i just started a week or two ago. I'm 20 go to college and have 70 pounds to lose >.<. My weakness days are Thursday-Saturday. I love pizza, pasta, and any food that is not good for a diet. I too am a person that has trouble with committing especially on weekends.