Can't Embrace my ugliness

Options
13»

Replies

• shellsies93
    Options
    it's a compliment. A lot of girls, including myself, are jealous of guys who have amazing eyelashes, especially if ours suck. It's kinda unfair that guys get them and girls don't! haha. but take it as a compliment, I tell that to my boyfriend and brother all the time. they both have amazing eyelashes. I have to put on mascara to even come close to theirs.
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on having such an awesome life that this is the kind of thing you complain about.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    it's a compliment. A lot of girls, including myself, are jealous of guys who have amazing eyelashes, especially if ours suck. It's kinda unfair that guys get them and girls don't! haha. but take it as a compliment, I tell that to my boyfriend and brother all the time. they both have amazing eyelashes. I have to put on mascara to even come close to theirs.
    Congratulations on having such an awesome life that this is the kind of thing you complain about.

tumblr_mk9efgRrX11r0ftodo1_250.gif
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Don't get angry about it. No one likes you when you are angry.

SNICKERS.jpg
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    It's your inner beauty that really matters.

(gag, choke, spit, barf....)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    flick flick flick
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Beautiful dark lime green color you are sporting there! Does wonders for your appeal
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Pssh, you are totally an 8, bro. Don't sweat it.

That's offensive!
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options

I need a .gif of something going right over a person's head ...
    But yeah, you totally missed it :laugh:
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I love it when you go all hulksmash and s*** :love:
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options

I have noticed this too. I've never seen such amazing eye lashes on girls. It's like the whole mascara thing is actually making yourself more like a man... Bizarre!
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,098 Member
    Options
    True beauty comes from the inside, taunto, and it is often seen through the windows to the soul... your eyes... Accept the compliments for what they are.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    awwww....honey.....I like how when you get angrier you get...."bigger"

yeah I like that....

I don't know... Have you noticed that no matter how big he gets, his pants never rip?
    Seriously, hand size cannot be an indication here.

Ok, so he's not a shower. Maybe he's a grower............... I mean, when he gets mad I doubt he's thinking about "that"...... :smokin:
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    There, There, There.... or is it They're, Their, There.....

tumblr_lzapj4cfLu1r76lino1_500_zps0adeb795.jpg

Dang! Your the one fer meee!

I want you to know that hurts my brain to type that.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options

I need a .gif of something going right over a person's head ...
    But yeah, you totally missed it :laugh:

over-your-head-o.gif
    :P
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Its not easy being green.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I am just ...sick of.. And not at all flattered...to be called a guy with "nice eye lashes". Women constantly walk up to me and say "you have such beautiful eye lashes". Your thoughts on if that is a compliment or jab?

I mean, what about the rest of me? Aren't I a pretty man? Are they trying to call me ugly without saying so? :sad:

I think the truth is, you are being moved to the friend list and they wanted to give you the traditional sympathy compliment in parting.
  • CubanSammich
    Options
    I love it when you go all hulksmash and s*** :love:
    LMAO..Dude being ugly is awesome, you just need a HUGE P.ersonality and yur good.
  • CubanSammich
    Options
    Its not easy being green.
    is it bad that I want to go in on your pro picture? yumm