Want to be Toned but Not Ripped

Options
12346»

Replies

• mayflowermn
    mayflowermn Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I must be the only girl in the world who actullly bulges really quickly, but that would be a different thread.

Nads1012 AND I must be freaks of nature then. :noway: No drugs & no 13% body fat either, but definition & popping veins. Apparently my legs never got the memo though....

2ldkdub.jpg
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Nads1012 AND I must be freaks of nature then. noway No drugs & no 13% body fat either, but definition & popping veins. Apparently my legs never got the memo though....

Wow, that is impressive! What is your body fat %, out of curiousity? I likely will never get there.
  • mayflowermn
    mayflowermn Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :smile:

My body fat at the time I took that picture in March was 18.2% using the Military Body Fat Calculator from the Fat 2 Fit Radio website.

Never say never.....you'd be surprised at where you get sometimes!

I never wanted to workout in public (ie gym) and swore I never would, but I've been going now for 1 1/2 years and am totally in love with weight lifting. Of course it helps that my guy is there to motivate me and workout with me.

So if I can do it, so can you!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I may need to join a gym in the future or buy more equipment for my home gym, but I'm not to that point yet. Thanks for the info! That military calculator has me terribly high because I carry all my fat on my stomach.