Confessions - Part 1

Options

Replies

• WeightingForSara
    WeightingForSara Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I also confess that it pisses me off when I see before and after pictures of people who have lost as much weight as I have and they look like totally different people, whereas I have only lost 2.5 pant sizes...
  • brwnsugababe
    Options
    I confess that I'm hungry right now and i'm staring at a special k bar and a pack of powdered donuts. I keep thinking if I dip the donut in green tea i'll still be eating healthy...hehehe
  • pressica
    Options
    I confess that I am losing weight so I can be a stripper.........

** JOKING ** :devil:

Haha ... wuuurrrrk!!
  • adobmeier
    adobmeier Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I also confess that it pisses me off when I see before and after pictures of people who have lost as much weight as I have and they look like totally different people, whereas I have only lost 2.5 pant sizes...

Dont be so hard on yourself girl!!! You probably do like a different person you just dont see it how others see it!!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I confess that while I love my SIL to death, I'm annoyed that she is so insanely skinny after having her son and all she talks about is her flabby belly that she now has because of her pregnancy.

I also confess that I want to loose all this weight and get in shape using my P90X partly just to rub it in her face because
    1. she also bought P90X and hasn't even opened the package and
    2.She told me one day that I'll probably always be over weight because that's just how I'm built. :mad:
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    I have a "large" bag of peanut butter M&M's and a bag of Ju Jubes in my desk. I haven't opened either yet. I feel like if I know they're there, I am less tempted by them. If they are not there, then I feel like I have to go buy something :huh:
  • NavySailor
    NavySailor Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I confess that the main reason I am losing weight is to rub it in my soon to be ex husband's face the next time I see him in Jan!

Now thats what I'm talking about!!!!!!!! I like it!
  • NavySailor
    Options
    I confess I spend too much time on MFP - and I don't care. :drinker:

Hahahaha. Best post I've seen all day. Same here.

Me too!

I confess I wish I could talk to my husband about all of the diet issues and victories I have, but he doesn't want to hear it!!! I am so glad I found MFP to get me through :smile:

I was enjoying all the confessions right up to this one!!! I think it is incredibly sad that your husband is not supportive and won't listen to you about all of your weight loss issues and victories.
  • NavySailor
    Options
    I must confess that I absolutely cannot stand to hear people say they are dieting or going on a diet or they are on a diet.....I know that sounds weird but maybe someday I will explain why I feel that way.
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    I have a "large" bag of peanut butter M&M's and a bag of Ju Jubes in my desk. I haven't opened either yet. I feel like if I know they're there, I am less tempted by them. If they are not there, then I feel like I have to go buy something :huh:

I have Nerds and Gobstoppers in my kitchen cabinet....been there a couple weeks now.....
  • carlita231
    Options
    I confess that I just ate an Almond Joy...and I am getting ready to go get another..
  • Ashykins
    Options

Preach, I haven't lost 1 pants size yet, but I am 35lbs lighter...hrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................
  • skinnyack
    Options
    I confess that I am way too competitive against the future hubby. PISSED me off that he burned 32 more calories than me on the evil stair climber last night (yes I realize there may be multiple reasons for that- doesn't matter).

You guys are the best! Love the confessions!
  • JennS19
    Options

I have a candy jar on my desk at work for my members and if it doesn't have candy in it I go right out and buy more, but yet I am never tempted to eat any of it. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • JennS19
    Options
    I confess that I might have a slight obession with purses.....like I have to have a new one every few months....knock off, expensive, from the dollar store....I don't care....."SHOW ME THE PURSES" Me Obsessed.......No, not at all!! :noway:
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    Options
    I opened the jujubes (from the bulk section of the store) they are mostly gone now. :sick:
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    Options
    I'm at work on a Saturday by myself. The ju jubes are gone now.

I love the idea of Confessions - I feel better already :huh:
  • Beebee78
    Options
    I must confess that I am evil....secretly I am so happy I am enjoying getting fit and losing weight that I cannot wait to completely flabbergast everyone at my brothers wedding...my family wont have seen me for almost 3 years and I will be fit as hell, in my mid 30's and have 2 children...
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    Options
    I must confess that I am evil....secretly I am so happy I am enjoying getting fit and losing weight that I cannot wait to completely flabbergast everyone at my brothers wedding...my family wont have seen me for almost 3 years and I will be fit as hell, in my mid 30's and have 2 children...

Awesome! I love the way you think!
  • JennS19
    Options
    I confess that I put the kids down for the night an hour earlier than I usually so I could get on MFP and post my food and exercise. LOL I'm sorry but I needed a moment to myself!! :smile: