Ladies!!! Serious question out of curiosity??

Options

Replies

• babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Yep, my boobs have shrunk. I haven't got measured but I was an E/DD cup and I'd say I'm either a D or C cup now. I need to get measured to find out for sure.

The main areas I have lost from:

Face
    Boobs
    Legs
  • rkasper22
    rkasper22 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i think the only thing that really happens with me is i get smaller around, and i lose all the fullness up top, if that makes since. when i gain weight, i gain a lot of.... upper boob, for lack of a better term. when i lose it, i still have full cups, just not as much spill over. hahahaha i love this thread.
  • MrsSausage58
    MrsSausage58 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I've lost 31lbs. I've gone from a 36C to a 36B. I'm truly gutted about it. I know you can't have everything and I should be happy with the weight loss (which I am) but I actually feel less sexy and hate my OH looking at them or touching them now. :frown:
  • WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I was 179lbs 40C (I'm 5'3") now I'm 112lbs 36B :( It was a sad sad day for me when I went to the store to purchase a bra and the sales lady said, "you're a B" nomore girls :( The upside though I bought panties too (used to be L) now the lady said I was a small! Hurrray! But yeah, byebye girls.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    do women you think go through an awkward stage like hair does when you cut it too short? Like on your way to fitness do any of you feel like your body is just awkward until you've reached you goal?

Nope. I am loving the change and especially the boob reduction. I would rather be slim with no boobs than fat with big boobs.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    do women you think go through an awkward stage like hair does when you cut it too short? Like on your way to fitness do any of you feel like your body is just awkward until you've reached you goal?

Nope. I am loving the change and especially the boob reduction. I would rather be slim with no boobs than fat with big boobs.

MAKES SENSE LOL
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I've lost 31lbs. I've gone from a 36C to a 36B. I'm truly gutted about it. I know you can't have everything and I should be happy with the weight loss (which I am) but I actually feel less sexy and hate my OH looking at them or touching them now. :frown:

I think you look sexy!! :))
  • AJ_Muffin
    AJ_Muffin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30lbs. I was a 38DD, I'm now a 36C :( I miss my ladies....
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly, my band size went down, but my cup size went up!! I've lost none there. I know weight loss affects women differently in that area.
  • GCAsMom
    GCAsMom Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I just had to go buy a new bra today. :) I started at 42DD; I'm now at 38C. I would normally be thrilled to death, but unfortunately at my age, the old gals just aren't looking too great. :ohwell:
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I am a plus size girl that didn't have big boobs to start with. At 285 I was about 44b now I am about 240-245 somewhere in there and I wear 40b but I think i am a fuller B almost a C. This is because as the band size goes down the cup size changes somewhat. Because even at a B I have a lot bigger boobs then someone less say that is a 34b.

But really I wouldn't sweat it, you smaller you are then larger your chest looks anyway.
  • invisible1030
    Options
    5'7", 21yo; at my heaviest I was 208 lbs and a 38DDD, currently I'm 174ish and on the smaller end of 36DD. So I've lost quite a bit of them. They're still pretty big, but I feel they're better proportioned now, not to mention I don't have to shop at lane bryant for my bras anymore (ugh) and I can run without feeling like I'm going to tip over. I did feel like they were a little..... well, flatter than before due to extra skin, but they tightened right back up. And I had some back pain before I started losing pounds but its been noticeably less since they shrank.... It'll still hurt sometimes, but only if I'm wearing a particularly crappy bra.
  • BlueEyedTXmom
    BlueEyedTXmom Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    46 pounds lost so far and boobs are pretty much the same. I hope they do go down a little but not too much. Band size has gone down a bit but I haven't needed new bras yet.
  • Blitz_40
    Blitz_40 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Be greatful you ladies even have that! Try having a 32A chest, then you can be concerned! lol

No, no, no!! I'm envious! Be proud, you can wear anything! I was the same & had mine "done" about 13 years ago. I've never really regretted it until recently. I'm more proportional with them, but now that I've added some weight I look top heavy because I don't really have hips and I have skinny legs. I miss being able to wear anything!!!!
  • ambergeneva
    Options
    I once lost about 30 pounds due to incompatible medication, and my girls were GONE! It was awful, and took 3 years to build them back up again. But then I gained 35 pounds recently, and the girls have grown up and become Ladies.
    However I suspect that, just as your nose keeps growing throughout your life, the boobs keep growing a bit too. That's what my mum told me.
  • tjthegreatone
    Options
    To me, they're just...boobs.

I'm a 34A/B. At my heaviest 30lb ago I was a 36B. I don't see what the fuss is - but the advantages of being flat-chested are numerous: guys tend to talk to your face; I can exercise with no bra or a light sports bra; and I don't have to worry about ordinary tops being 'indecent'.

If I had to choose, I'd rather have wider hips. Mine are narrow and make me look very boyish. If I didn't have a great *kitten* I'd look like a rectangle :laugh:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    38DD (close to 38DDD for some brands) to 36DD here. Still want to lose 20ish lbs though.
  • RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I have lost 50 pounds so far and went from a 38d to a 34b. Im a pear and I have lost way morr weight from my waist up than below.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I've lost 46 lbs and I'm down from 36C to 34B. I'm not thrilled about that, but I feel and look so much better overall that I'm willing to buy pushup bras and call it a day.

No one is going to be able to tell you what's going to happen to *your* body though. It depends on how much of your current size is fat and how much is actual breast tissue. If you've been thin as an adult that would give you a good idea of where you'll end up-- I was a 34B in college before I ever gained weight, so it makes sense that that's the size I'd go back to.
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I started at a 40D and am currently a 34C ... Seriously the best part of my weight loss!